Villian attack (tododeku-angst)

Fluffy ending though

The villain lunged at todoroki with a knife. He would of usually dodged it easily but he was distracted trying to help stop Iida from bleeding to death. Izuku knew what was happening before it actually happened. He started running at normal human speed due to over-using his quirk. He knew he wouldn't make it in time though. He screamed his name and watched the half 'n' half boy turn around in slow motion before being stabbed. The knife went in just below the ribs and sat there. Izuku cried as he watched his lover's eyes go glassy and him crumple to the floor. The blood was everywhere and everything felt numb as he screamed over and over again, choking on tears.

Then he woke up. Someone was shaking him as he opened his eyes. "....Midoriya....MIDORIYA" the peppermint boy said with a concerned look in his eye. "T-todoroki? What's wrong??" He tried to keep his voice from shaking. "You were screaming and crying in your sleep. Was it another nightmare" he sat down on the bed next to izuku. "You were stabbed and there was nothing I could do to help you...." izuku's voice wavered and a few stray tears fell down his face. Todoroki laid down and let the smaller boy cuddle up to him as he stroked his hair, whispering words of comfort.

aNd ThEn ThEy MaDe OuT..... nah jk they are children of Jesus😂

(Sorry I haven't updated in so long and this ones kinda bad)