#2

I was the first one to wake up. As I always take ages in the bathroom I planned on getting ready. I ran myself a hot bath. I shaved my legs, washed my hair and body. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and did my skin care as usual and brushed my teeth. Later on I dried my hair and straightened it. I also applied natural make up. I put on a pink top and a pair of jeans. I also wore my favourite necklace. I sprayed some perfume all over myself. I left the bathroom and I decided to make us breakfast since Amelia was getting ready. I made us some pancakes with maple syrup and cup of coffee each. When she got out we ate it and talked a bit. Next thing we knew was that the taxi was waiting for us outside to drop us off to the venue. I was really nervous and my bestie tried to comfort me. I am so lucky to have her in my life. The drive there was really short.
- Thank you so much.- we both said to the driver and left. We walked in and got our lanyards. There was a lot of people queueing already. As soon as they saw us they were really happy and excited which I thought was really sweet. Inside we were waiting for everyone to be let in. Suddenly I felt someone hitting me with something.
- I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to.- said the voice, it was a male voice. I turned around to face the most beautiful eyes you would ever see. It was George!- Bella?
- Yes! It's okay George, honestly.
- Stupid guitar. - we both laughed at what he just said. He hugged me tightly. I know it might be a bit weird but I felt comfortable in his arms? I don't know.
- Hi George.- said Amelia and also hugged him. Was I jealous? Just a bit.
- Guyyyyssss, come here! NOW!- yelled G. Both of them ran up to us.
- What's wrong?
- Look who's already here!- Smith pointed at us.
- Omg, Amelia, Bella it's so nice to see you!- said Reece hugging Amelia and smirking to other boys. Interesting. Then he hugged me. Next up was Blake.
- I am so happy to finally see you!
- Me too Blake.- we also hugged.
- You look really cute.- he said.
- Thank you! By the way, where's Bailee?
- She didn't feel well so she stayed home.
- Awwwww bless her, tell her I said get well soon.
- I will.- he smiled.
- So are you girls excited for today?- Reece asked literally looking Amelia up and down. I smiled at the thought of it.
- Of course!- we both said.
- How was your tour? Did you like it? Any particular cities?- asked Amelia and I gave her a death stare.
- I think we all agree tour was just perfect and we never dreamt of it turning out like it did. We love all our fans, they're like family. But I think Manchester and Bristol were the loudest.- replied Blake.
- Yes, both of the venues were sick!- interrupted George.
- Where about do you guys live?- asked Reece.
- Manchester.
- Awww, that's not as far away.
- Are you sure about that?- we laughed.
- Guys are you ready?- yelled one of the technicians.
- Yesss.- all the fans ran in. Jesus there was so many of them. As I wasn't famous or anything along those lines I kind of stepped back allowing Amelia's fans to talk to her and take pictures with her.
- Hey Bella, can we take a picture with you and Amelia as well?.- a group of fans asked.
- Come on Belly.- my bestie grabbed my hand and we took a picture with them.
- Thank you guys.- they all said.
- See you soon!

                                             ***
Next thing I knew was New Hope Club's concert which I was really excited about. They sang all my favourite songs like Water, Love Again, Medicine, Perfume, Friend of A Friend and loadsss more. It may be strange but I was really proud of them, of how much they've achieved. I became a fan when they were only releasing covers and look at them now. I felt even prouder since I guess we kinda became friends. Tears rolled up in my eyes but I couldn't cry, it was such an emotional moment.
When they finished they went backstage.
- Oi, Bella, Milly come here!- yelled Blake.
- You know we can hear you right?- I asked.
- Oh, sorry.- he smiled nervously. We went there to join them.
- So I know you're staying in London for a week and I was thinking if you wanted to stay at ours.- he exclaimed.
- Are you sure it's alright with you?- I asked politely.
- Of Course!- George cut in.
- Will we all fit though?
- Don't worry Amelia, I'll go to George's room for a week and you can have mine.- he smiled at her and I found that really cute. If only I met someone who would look at me like that...
- I know we just met but we already love you girls and we would like to get to know you more and that's such a great opportunity. So what you're saying?- Blake smiled at us as he finished his little speech.
- Of Course we would like to spend some time with you!- Amelia hugged Reece. They are literally made for each other. I hugged Blake, George and lastly Reece. I felt like home in George's arms....
- Should we get going and get your stuff then?- said George quite excitedly.
- Let's get going.