18

There were ballons everywhere, people were laughing and partying. Everyone was having a good time, charli was upstairs getting ready for her party. She had tears in her eyes, it was perfect- she was finally of age. She fixed her necklace around her neck and admired herself in the mirror. "If only you were here" she said looking at the picture her and chase the day they moved out of the hype house. She couldn't help but cry, chase was at college in California and couldn't come. He promised.
She wiped the tears from her eyes and made her way downstairs. "Charls, sweetie you look amazing" her grandmother said hugging her. "Thanks granny" Charli said walking away. She saw thomas and walked over to him. Thomas had came home to Connecticut to be with Dixie. "Hey charls, whats wrong?" He said engulfing her in a huge bear hug. "Chase" she said, digging her head into his shoulder. He brushed her hair, "it's okay char, you know he could be here if he could" he said. She nodded her head and walked away to sit with her mom "hey charls, there's something i wanted to give you before you opened your other presents" her mom said taking her hand and leading upstairs into the game room. "Mom what are we doing up here?" Charli asked. Her mom handed her a envelope and she read the top 'from chase' Charli smiled and ripped open the envelope, charli gasped and began go cry. "First class tickets to la?!" She said wiping tears from her eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Charlis pov:
I went to baggage claim, my headphones in listening to midsummer madness when someone hugged me from behind. I grabbed my mase out of my pocket and was about to spray when i smelt his Cologne. "Chase!" I kissed him and he picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist and dropped my bags, he spun me around and kissed me, god how ive missed him. He broke the kiss and smiled "so, how about that promise?" He asked and i started crying tears of joy.
God I've missed that smile.

Hey guys so this is the first chapter i hope you enjoyed it give me tips on what
Should happen in the next one, make sure to give me feedback in the comments

Word count : 400
Instagram handle : @ charliseuphoria
Date : January 7th 2020 ❤