dixie

"Thomas?!?!?" charli yells. "What the fuck ? and kouvr omfg i thought u were dixies friend how could u?" .
charli ran downstairs and got in her car. "Charli cmon open the door" thomas begged beating on the window. Charli rolled down the window. "Dixie told me she was in love with you thomas, she was thinking about marriage" charli yelled while tears streamed down her face. Thomas begged charli not to say anyyhing to dixie. "You seriously think im not gonna tell my sister the guy shed thinking about marrying is a lying dirtbage cheater. Your hysterical" charli said driving away. Charli was over it, she was over everything. Joining the hype house was the biggest mistake she had ever made. It only brung her heart break and misery. She decided to go back home. On the way to the airport she texted dixie and told her she had something important to tell her. Dixie tried calling but charli declined, she knew it was something she needed to do in person. Jake had dissapeared the whole trip. He was always like that, dissapearing at all the wrong times. She facetimed zach and explained everthing. She got bored so she posted a picture of her and zachs tattoos captioned it 'the only good thing that came out of it'. She scrolled through her feed and saw chase had posted a video of him and nessa laughing and lip syncing tiktok songs. Charli internally rolled her eyes and tried to take a nap.

𑁍︎               𑁍︎            𑁍︎            𑁍︎            𑁍︎
hey guys so i know this is super short but im soooo tired so ill post again tonight シ︎