FOR NARNIA

Leah pov

Seeing Caspian looking behind me making me glancing behind me seeing;

Peter

How did he get out of his cell? I could see he was wearing the Narnian armor making me grit my teeth as when a Narnian would try to stop him only to suffer by his blade, the same blade Aslan had given him.

"go!" yelling back at Caspian seeing he was about to protect, "I said go. Please" kissing Caspian soft as I pushed him away.

"caspian....please be careful"

"I promise"

...................

3rd person

the two high kings and queen meet in the middle no one speke as they began circling waiting for one of them makes the move.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS PETER. PLEASE!!!!"

"Why. you scared?" peter mocked, smirking at his sister who looked pleading at him to listen to him.

"YOU WEAR THE ARMOR OF ASLAN BUT ALL YOU CARE IS FOR YOURSELF!!!!!"

the high queen runs slamming her sword into peters making them clash both were expertly swordsman and Worman neither knew how to get the upper hand.

........................

the queen was able to get the upper hand at peter by hitting the slash she had given him after he slammed on her injured arm.

Peter had cried out falling to the ground in pain allowing Leah to grasp her sword trying to ignore the pain in her arm.

Looking at her brother with pain in her eyes all she wanted was her brother back not this....... This person was not  her brother.

"finish it. no more magic. JUST PROVE TO ME.............!!!!!!"

Peter didn't get to finish as he got pushed back with magic throwing him into the stone wall.

"I don't have anything to prove to you" the enchantress growled turning to leave her brother but was stopped hearing a loud laugh coming from the king making her looked back almost dropping her sword on shock.....

peter surrounded with black smoke as he speaks his voice was holo, deep with no emotion "YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE."

The queen didn't have a chance to react as a burst of black magic erupted knocking the queen to the ground making everything go black.

..................

Leah pov

Coughing in pain hearing buzzing in my ears as I tried to remember what happed but when everything did

Peter

NO that was not Peter. that was someone else

...................

3rd person

He was gone the only way you could say he was here was his sword on the ground.

I was too late. the queen thought-feeling teres in her eyes as she grasped hold of his sword

"Leah!!!!"

hearing her older sister's voice made her glance seeing her running toward the queen firing her arrows in the filed

"I...I lost him" shaking with the tears making Suan shake her head, Susan felt tears in her eyes seeing her older brother completely different she didn't know what to think seeing the black 'magic' that was surrounding her brother but just looking her little sister it was bad.

"hay. We will find him when this is over...." Susan whispered pulling her little sister into a hug both fealing confused but right now they had the battle to win.

..................

Edmund had fought his way to his two oldest sisters allowing them to look at the army they are facing

King Edmund and Queen Susan looked at their sister with silent promise both promised they will fallow her till the end. With the Narnian army behind them, the high queen raced her sword

"FOR NARNIA!!!!!!"

Vote
Comment

Hope you enjoy and thank you again for reading