Prologue

It was October 31, 1981 at Godric's Hollow. Inside the house there were three people. 

A lady with long ginger hair and green eyes, a man with untameable brown hair and brown eyes, and a one year old baby with brown hair and red eyes. 

As they went about their night there was a knock on the door. They hadn't been expecting anyone at the time. The person they were waiting for wasn't due until the next morning. So out of instinct the man grabbed a weapon and went to open the door. 

As he slowly opened the door a spell was heard. But as a wizard himself he was surprised by what it was. 

Not the killing curse.....

 A memory charm. 

He instantly dropped to the floor, new memories flooding his mind flushing the old ones out. 

The stranger then proceeded to the upstairs. 

There the woman tried to stop the stranger from reaching the baby. She knew what he was trying to do. She knew the man was trying to alter the future. 

The future that the child's parents wanted was with their child. This man was trying to stop that. He wanted to take the child away and give him to someone else. The woman tried her best but was quickly shot down with a memory charm. She similarly to the man downstairs collapsed. 

The child seeing her collapse, thought she was dead. Crying he looked at the stranger. The stranger with a long silver beard......