Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV 

I just arrived at the shooting location. The writer unnie came up to my car. She said that they will attach a camera into the car and that manager hyung will pass me the mission card which I will have to read aloud.

we started shooting the show, manager hyung passed me the mission card. I opened the envelope that had the mission card and read it aloud.

Mission card:

Dear Jungkook,

Congratulations on your virtual marriage. Please go to XXXXXXXXXXX cafe and wait for your future virtual wife. On the way, please stop anywhere to buy an item that you think describes you best

"Come on hyung lets go to the action figure shop, I know what I should buy that will describe me at best," I told manager hyung. Once we arrived at the action figure shop, I went into the shop and went straight away to the marvel section. I bought the iron man and spiderman action figure. Then, I went to the cashier to pay for the action figures. 

After paying for the action figures, I ran back to the car and told manager hyung to drive to the cafe. When we arrived I entered the cafe and I saw a woman that sat at a table that had cameras.  I walked up to the table and cleared my throat, then the woman turned around. I saw that she had a book and a mug of coffee on the table. I then went to look at the woman's face and let out a surprised gasp. "Y/N what are you doing here? Are you my virtual wife?" I asked her. "Jungkook oppa?  You're my virtual husband?" she answered my question with a question. " Seems like it. do you have the mission card with you?" I questioned her while taking my own card out. "Yeah, here you go oppa."  " It looks like we are a couple." Then I went to sit down in front of Y/N, just as I sat down the writer noona that was at the cafe gave us a new mission card.

Dear Jungkook and Y/N couple,

Congratulations on your virtual marriage, for the rest of the day you will get to know each other. You will receive ₩116,841.00 ($100) to spend on our date. 

"looks like we have ₩116,841.00 to spend today. What do you want to do? " " I don't know, how about we just sit at here first and talk before we go somewhere else. The first mission card did tell us to buy an item that will describe us best. What did you buy oppa?" "I bought an Iron man and Spiderman action figure. I have always loved watching marvel movies. They are just so awesome. What did you buy Y/N? " " I bought a book. You might be bored but I bought a book set called The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare." " Oh, what is it about?" "It's about a girl named Clarissa more known as Clary, she meets up with a group known as Shadowhunters while also discovering her own ancestry. The Shadowhunters protect the world of mundane people, from dark forces beyond their world." " OK, but what is 'shadowhunters' and 'mundane people' ?" " To simply put it 'shadowhunters' is sort of a minority that was created when angles would reproduce with humans, 'mundane people' basically meaning humans. You should really read the book series oppa. It is really interesting and when you are tired the story plot just wakes you up. They also made a movie out of the first book and tv series but in my opinion, the book was so much better. The movie left out so many details and the production crew could have picked out a better person to act as Jace cause the book described him as such a hottie. Sorry, I am ranting, I do that when I am talking about something I feel very strong about." " It's alright, it was quite entertaining and maybe I will read the book" 

After sitting at the cafe we left the cafe to go to the arcade.

Sorry for the slow updates, I have exams soon and I have to study, study, study. sorry for any grammatical errors. I will try my best to correct them.

vote and comment, please.