ch-6

Morning time

Mishti open her eyes to see the most beautiful creation of god sleeping holding her hands and sitting on stool near her bed.she felt the urge to hug him ,kiss him moreover feel him and his warmth which she was missing from past two months .she was busy in admiring his features when kajal and Nish made an entry with bang .
Kajal - ab tum dono ka ho gya ho toh chlo ghar .oops sry abir disturb kr diya.
Abir- no no it's ohk kajal.wse ghr chlo mtlb discharging formalities puri kr di kya.
Nishant- hm bhi kuch kaam kr hi lete h .
Abir-thanks bro.turnig towrds mishti tum thik ho .chakkar toh ni aare .thik lg ra na agr kho toh doctor ko bulaau?...abir asked worriedly.

Mish- tum backbencher ho?
Teacher ho?
Pados wali Sharma aunty ho??
Abir nooded in no and smiles to see her back in her avatar.
Mish-toh fr faltu k question kyu puch re ho .
Abir just smiled at her cuteness and pinched hr cheeks
NISHKA says in unison hey we are here kuch sharam kr lo
Abir- toh tum logo ko yha rhne ko kisne bola h jaao na yaar thdi dr k liye plzz Making puppy face .
Then they all laugh and take her back home whole day passed like this now it's time fr abir to leave mah house he kissed her forehead and said angry chorni apna dhyaan rkhna ..and i love u and will miss u alot.

Mish- itna miss kroge toh mt jaao na plzz she was saying like a child
Abir-babu aap so jaao orr m kl subh pkka aaunga promise bt i have to go now plz
Mish think fr some time and then said ohk bt subh pkka aaoge ohk
Abir- ohk meri jaan chlo by or soo jaao chlo
Mishti in her mind tum jaao or sbke sone k baad m bhi aati tumse milne.

At night everyone was sleeping and mishti secretly sneeked out of her house and was like abir tayaar rho tumhaari angry chorni tumse milne aari h abhi.

Here abir was not able to sleep and was worried fr her ....he was like woh soooi hogi ya nahi ..kahi drd bd na gya ho pta ni kya kr ri hogi ..i think i should call her bt nahi agr soo gyi hogi toh uski nind disturb ho jaaegi...ek kaam krta hu uske ghr jata hu balcony s dekh lunga bs ki woh soo ri h na bs dekh k aa jaungi wapis haa thi sahi rahega...he also sneeked out of his house .

Both of them reached each other's house and enterd each others room .
Abir found a sleeping figure on bed and starts saying i know mne kha tha ki subh milunga bt rh hi ni paya ab tumhaare bina rha hi ni gya is liye tumse milne aagya actually mujhe bs yeh jaan na tha ki tum thik toh ho na ?
While talking he touched the sleeping figure and was like yeh kya h and removed he blanket to find pillows there..he was like yeh Kya ..m itni der s takiye s baat kr rha tha ...yha takiya h toh mishti kha h...oh god yeh ladki kabhi aaram ni kr skti kya fr ghr chlo gayi hogi ......i should go there right now he was about to go when he saw a diary similar to him ...and he recognized yes it was his diary ..in which he used to write his shayaries .....he had gifted it to her on their GD. he touched it and opens it to find something written in her writing ...he started reading it .

Mishti reached abir's room to find it empty yeh abjeeb rajvansh kha ...itni raat ko kha gya yeh ladki ....m yha us se milne aai or yeh bhar ghum ra h not done ...aane do ise fr batati hu and she sat on chair and start admiring it when she saw a diary on the table and recognized it ..yes it was her diary which she had given him on the day of her GD with kunal...she go there and picked it up ....she opend it to find something written in his writing....she sat on the bed and stat reading it .

                      Dairy
Aaj mne apni mishti ko hurt kiya how could I kse kr skta hu m ....mne use bola ki woh family ki kimat nahi samajti bt sach toh yeh h ki us se zada family ki kimat kisi ko nahi h .i said i dont trust her bt no i trust her more then my life ....mne use kha i dont love her ..no i love her kaash m use yeh kh pata fr s .....or toh or i hurt her physically ....i should be punished to hurt worlds best grl she is the best and she deserve s the best not a looser like me .
Mne mishti s kha tha ki yehbus se shadi s mna krne s phle yeh abir rajvansh apni jaan de dega and today i died ....ajeeb rajvansh in me died mishti ..ab yeh srf woh abir h jo ek jinda lash ki trh jiyega is guilt m ki usne tumhe dukh pahunchaya h .