6

"Listen, what if the girl saw us...she'll tell sasuke..orochimaru!" Kabuto said.
"Thats why i brought..this" orochimaru showed a blind fold.
"Besides..we may drink her blood...and kill her for sasuke, Mikoto would be so happy" orochimaru retorted.
"Okay, lets get done with this..." both smirked.

Hinata was roaming the room, she suddenly saw the book sasuke was reading earlier.
"Oh..pride and prejudice...wow...sasuke kun is so romantic" she giggled to herself.
The door opened and hinata's eyes widened.
The glass suddenly fell from her hand and she quickly hide the book behind her.
"Nande?" Sasuke said as he raised an eye brow.
She suddenly stammered and took steps back.
"..i..i..." she stuttered.
"What are you hiding..." sasuke asked skeptically.
"N..nothing sasuke kun" she stuttered.
Sasuke stepped to take what she is hiding behind her, and she started to dodge.
Hinata started to giggle as sasuke tried to take a grip of her.
"Give it back" he said sternly.
"No" she giggled.
Sasuke showed quickly in-front of her and she ran and dodged.
"Hahaha you won't catch me" she teased and ran.
Sasuke sighed and scoffed.
He decided to chase her inside the room and she was running like a child giggling.

"Well, we are lucky that we hide" kabuto said.
"He would have caught us and we would have been doomed" he said as he and orochimaru were hiding up the ceiling hearing the giggles from the room.
"Patience kabuto...patience" orochimaru smirked.

"You are reading pride and prejudice, oh Mr Darcey" she held the book to her chest and teased.
Sasuke's face started to change to a tint of red and he looked to the side.
"Give it back" sasuke snorted however he was feeling so much different inside.
Embarrassed maybe? Absolutely, but seeing her giggle like a child and him chasing her.
Sasuke felt...happy.
Warmth, as if they were...being playful together? Playing hide and seek? Tag maybe? Innocence and happiness.
Her eyes closed as she giggled and her head tilts as she smiled and ran away like a child.
Sasuke saw himself involuntary smile and started to chase her and he chuckled.
He actually chuckled, and suddenly as she stood up the desk,
"Got ya" he said, he ran to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, locking both her arms inside, he was practically hugging her from the back.
Hinata giggled loudly.
"Oh no spare me spare me" she said laughing and giggling.
Suddenly, both lost their balance and fell.
Sasuke turned around so she'd fall onto his chest.
"Ahhh" both grunted as hit the floor.
Now, hinata was on top of sasuke, both eyes locked, sasuke starred at those pale orbs that had tint of lavender.
He murmured.
"Your eyes...have lilac color..." he said.
Hinata's eyes widened and her mouth slightly gaped to an 'oh'.
None noticed her lavender color except those who loved her so dearly, only her sister, nii san and her mother.
She smiled and her cheeks blushed.
She tried to get up, when sasuke fixed her on top of him.
"I..i am heavy..." She stammered.
He smirked and turned her so now he was on top.
Hinata looked at sasuke, he was actually..handsome.
The most handsome man she has ever seen.
Of course he will never see her as beautiful, he of course had standard girls, maybe prettier than her.
Suddenly, sasuke felt his breathing hitch, and heat creeping upon him as he starred to those plump rosy lips.
Sasuke slowly approached hinata and just brushed his own lips with hers.
She tasted like cinnamon and sweets, so sweet for him, never knew he'd like sweets, he is a vampire, he only like blood.
Sasuke pulled away, hinata's eyes widened.
The kiss wasn't that deep, but was passionate, though he felt how her lips were soft.
He looked at her eyes, she didn't push him away, so he took it as a green light for consent.
Sasuke closed the distance again between them, and this time, he deepened the kiss, darting his long tongue inside her cavern.
Hinata just opened her mouth and let him kiss her, for a reason she doesn't know why.
But he was her first kiss.
Sasuke started to get into the heat of the moment, unbeknownst to him someone was watching across the window.
Suddenly the door opened.
Both broke the kiss, and starred, hinata's face was extremely flushed.
"Whats going on here?" Naruto said.
"Uh..ah...n..it..its" hinata suddenly stood up and turned, her face wasn't that much flushed before.
"What brought you here...naruto" sasuke snarled as naruto actually stopped their intimate moment, that sasuke yearned to taste those lips.
"Haven't you asked for me it?" Naruto said as he raised his eye brows?
Sasuke Remembered he summoned naruto to go to the market once more.
"Ah..exo" sasuke said and he left off, locking the door.
Suddenly, sasuke sniffled a cheesy smell.
He stopped and turned around.
"Whats wrong?" Naruto asked.
"Nothing" sasuke said sternly and his eyes were glaring, then he decided to head to his butlers first.