4. Into the woods

"Let me go!"

Kenna snarled, yanking hard on the ropes that had her tide up. The two drunk assholes were chuckling down on her, one of them kicking her hard in the ribs. Kenna groaned out in pain, curling on her side but the men weren't having it. "Told ya, ya wouldn't be so lucky next time I saw ya... Now... what are we gonna do with you?"

"I say let's take her into these bushes and have our way with her for a bit. What do you say, Turin?" His mate smiled down on Kenna, his eyes shamelessly travelling over her body.

"Try me, you pigs! I'll cut your fucking dicks off!"

Turin backhanded her and motioned for his friend to help him. Each of them grabbed a foot of Kenna and started dragging her off the dirty road, deeper into the forest. Kenna knew she had to do something but her brain was fuzzy as the men had jumped her with a mean kick to the head. She kicked back though, trying to struggle as much as possible. She could give both men a few kicks but all the result she got was that they grew very impatient with her, kicking her more in return.

She knew her back had a few scratches as the dirt was stinging onto her skin. She had felt branches and rocks tore open her skin as her whole back was exposed to the forest ground, her sweater and blouse scrunched up due to the two man dragging her by her feet.

She was just slightly relieved the men had stopped walking but at the same time, she knew she was running out of time and she had no idea where she was for she couldn't see the road anymore. Everywhere were trees for as far as the eye could see and a very unsettling feeling seeded inside Kenna.

"Now, pretty... shall we?" Turin grinned his filthy teeth bare. He took Kenna by surprise when he sunk down to his knees and crawled on top of her. "Get the fuck off of me! Help!"

She could only pray someone would hear her because this was becoming more and more a reality. A reality that was a complete nightmare...

Turin pulled a dagger from his belt, pointing the tip towards Kenna's chest. "Yell all you want, pretty. Nobody will hear you!" Turin's friend grinned proudly, looking down on Kenna. "Fuck you!" She spit venomously but halted quickly when she felt the dagger press into her throat. "Be nice to Lanslo... He will have his way with you too soon.. After I'm finished with you..." Kenna had to gag. Turin's breath was more horrible than a septic tank.

Turin barked for Lanslo to hold up her hands which he instantly responded to, falling to his knees above Kenna's head and forcing her arms up over her head. Not so gently, he pressed her hands down into the dirt. Kenna clenched her teeth, wracking her brain on what she could do but the truth was that she was outnumbered. She didn't stood a chance.

Turin hummed as he tore open her sweater with his dagger. His point then pressed over the buttons of her shirt. "Nice clothes ya have, pretty... Let's get rid of them, shall we?" Both men were way too much enjoying this. A tear slipped from Kenna's eye as she felt how Turin cut off the buttons of her blouse one by one.

She prayed now more than ever that she could create another portal so she could go back home with nan and away from this aweful dream.

Kenna's eyes shot open, looking straight into the sky and tree branches above her. Another portal! That was it! What if she just said the same spell again? Would it bring her back home? How could she not have thought of this before?!

Angered at her own stupidity, Kenna tried to remember the words. Turin was at the last button, throwing it away into the blanket of brown leaves covering the forest grounds.

"What's this, pretty? Afraid your titties might get cold?" Turin laughed as he eyed Kenna's sports bra. "Don't worry, I'll keep them warm for ya..." He chuckled, teasing the point of his dagger over the small piece of fabric.