Well now what? Jin

Y/N: uhhhh is ramen ok?
Jin: oh yeah thats fine ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Y/N: there's chicken flavour, beef, shrimp to be honest they all taste the same OH how about something fancy? I got Shin ramyeon~
Jin: I thought you meant actual noodles not....instant noodles
Y/N: hey its all i can afford after bighit makes you sacrifice everything you've got for all those merch you can flex at concerts.
Jin: you need real food
Jin: you need to eat a steak right now
Jin: no ramen we're cooking tonight
Y/N: oh....I dont...I don't really use the stove...except boiling water for ramen.
Jin: ಠ_ಠ
Jin: ok...what do you have in your fridge?
You opened the fridge and it seems like all you have is some soy sauce, an egg and an almost empty jar of jam.
Jin: ok do you know how to fry an egg?
Y/N: Yeah its an egg how hard could it be
Jin: ok well I guess we're eating eggs and ramen...
You took out the frying pan that was gifted to you as a house warming gift from ages ago.
You turn on the stove and realised that Jin was nervously watching you cook, but you were confident that eggs weren't hard to cook.
You turn on the stove and your next step was actually not wait for it to heat up or add some oil but crack the egg straight away onto the pan, the yellow liquid also had some bits of shells to add that crunch and that extra protein with a side of calcium.
Jin: Oh my gosh what are you doing??????
Y/N: cooking the egg??
Jin: that's not how you cook an egg?????
Y/N: what do you mean????
Jin: you have to wait for the pan to heat up then add the oil
Y/N: ...add oil .....I don't have that.
Jin: 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Y/N: well...now what
Jin: just make sure its not burnt....
.
Your fancy dinner with jin consisted of a bowl of ramen and one brown fried egg with extra crunch.
Jin still ate it though.
Jin also said that you shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen.