Chapter Seven

"LETZTE VORSTELLUNG"

(LAST PERFORMANCE)

———

It has been three days since Sooyoung and her friends came across Lisa's bully and it has been three days since Sooyoung has been ignoring Sana.

"Are you still ignoring Sana?"Momo suddenly asked as they were getting ready back stage. Tonight was the last night Sooyoung would be doing her part time job.

"Can you blame me? She just freaking pushed me to do something I'll never do."Sooyoung stated.

"But you've been doing it for the past weeks."Momo points out while gesturing to her glamorous character tonight.

"This is different, I'm basically doing this with a purpose. She did that out of anger or something, and they tell me I have anger issues sheesh."Sooyoung was complaining non stop which Momo found very amusing. She suddenly smiled which weirded Sooyoung out. "Why the hell are you smiling? You're creepy."Sooyoung asked as Momo only shake her head.

"I'm just happy, you're slowly getting back to us."Momo stated shutting Sooyoung up. "The way you're talking is you, I could still remember the first time you argued with Sana over a stuff toy you were so cute at the same time funny."Momo kept on saying which made Sooyoung uncomfortable.

"That was ages ago. Stop bringing it up, and I'm not going back. This is me."Sooyoung said but Momo could only shrug her shoulders.

"Well yeah, I already have accepted that nasty side of yours but I still like the cutie-sexy Sooyoungie."Momo teases which only made Sooyoung roll her eyes while smiling.

"Whatever."was all she could respond as the both of them were called up the stage.

"We'll miss you performing with us."Momo said honestly and with that statement it made Sooyoung smile.

"I'll miss performing with you guys too. But we both know I can't do this for long or it will break me."Sooyoung pointed out which only sadden her.

"I know, but I'm still hoping that someday you'll come back to us and that you'd accept everything and be happy. Really happy."was Momo's last words before they both came to the stage and started performing their last gig together.

The four of them were dressed in different style red dresses, Sooyoung had a sparkling mini sleeveless dress and her hair was made into waves and she added some extensions to have longer hair. Momo was the one who did her make up to make herself look unrecognizable and it resulted with a very eye catching and mesmerizing look on her. They won't be surprised if the audience wouldn't stop taking pictures of her since she looked stunning in her RED DRESS.

....

Flashback (during the bullying moments)

"Slap her, and you'll be dealing with me."Sungjae warned and forcefully let Hye Ji go which almost made her fall down.

"TSS. I can't believe you bitches are using the triplets to get in with us, such a pity."Hye Ji exclaimed which only made Sooyoung clinch her fists.

"Say one more word and I promise you that Red Liquid would be oozing out of your nose and lips."Sooyoung threatens but Hye Ji didn't bought it. Hye Ji was motioning to slap her and Sooyoung was ready to punch her on the face when suddenly Sana came in between them.