5. 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐨 ?

.*.

genesis' pov :

* 2 months later *

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 , 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 21st & i was on my way to the airport to pick up camila with the boys. she went to canada for 2 months to see some family. i missed my bitch so much.

me & the boys made a playlist filled with all our songs for long car rides like these. the airport was an hour away so i decided to bring them along.

i was driving with alvaro in the passenger seat , mattia & alejandro in the second row , and roshaun & kairi in the last row. i had one of those suv's that only have two seats in the second row.

over these past 2 months , me & the boys have gotten extremely close. i almost feel like i've known them my whole life , i just feel so comfortable around them. i also might have these little feelings for alvaro ...

ok i don't really know but , he just makes me feel so alive & happy. i get snapped out of my thoughts when i hear ' no idea ' start playing. all of us started singing along , eventually the boys stopped singing but i kept going cuz that's my shit period.

as i'm singing i feel alvaro's eyes on me , i turn to him & i see him looking at me in aw. i feel my cheeks heat up & quickly turn my eyes back to the road.

the song ended & i look around the car to see the boys staring at me with surprised looks on their faces. i furrow my eyesbrows , "what?" i asked putting my eyes back on the road.

"gen , how come you never told us you could sing!?" mattia says , an intrigued look on his face.

"facts , your voice is hella nice." alejandro added.

"i could literally listen to your voice all day." alvaro says looking at me , a smile on his face.

i feel my cheeks getting hot again. why the fuck does he make me feel like this? i look over at him with a smile & lace our fingers together.

"thank you amor." i say to him. "stop being gay!" i hear roshaun yell from the back. i flipped him off & kept driving.

an hour went by & we finally arrived at the airport. we all walk inside & i text camila.

• • •

𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑬

genesis romero 😐🖤
hey bitch we're here ❤️❤️

camila cabello 😳💙
bet , i'm getting of my plane rn 😗

• • •

"guys camila's on her way." they all nod & i sit down next to alvaro. he wraps his arm around me & i rest my head on his shoulder.

i was scrolling through tiktok when i heard someone yell my name. i look up & see camila holding all her bags. i run to her like i'm running a mf track race , & pull her into a big hug.

"bro i missed you so fucking much." i say as we're still hugging. "don't ever leave for that long again or we're gonna fight." i continue.

"i'll try." she says laughing , as we pull away from the hug. just to be brought back into a group hug by the boys.

"we missed you mila." alejandro says.

"aw i missed you guys too." she says as we all pull away from the hug.

once we get back to my car , we start blasting our playlist again.

( skip the car ride cuz i'm hella lazy 😗 )

we arrived at my house & we went inside. my mom was in the kitchen cooking.

"hi mamá." i say walking to my mom & giving her a hug. "oh hi mija."

"GUESS WHO'S BACK!" camila yells while walking over to my mom. "camila you're back." my mom says , a happy look on her face.

"hi ms. arreaga." the boys say in sync.

"hola boys." & with that , we walked up to my room.

"i'm going to my room to sleep , don't bother me." camila said walking to her room with her bags.