Chapter 6

Walter Tarisai paced back and forth in his big study room with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He was mad...words can not describe how mad he was. Bryan was becoming the president's right hand man. He's not reporting to him as agreed. What was he up to? ...Surely he couldn't betray him. He would skin him alive if he lays his hands on him. He rarely come home these days.
He was sending someone else to the state house. But who? He needed to find a less suspicious person. Never send a boy to do a man's job. And he realised he sent a boy and that boy was Bryan. He needed someone else for the said job.

He could have been president if not for that Maxwell Badza. He had to find ways to bring him down . To make him step down. And after that he would take over power . Over half of the ministers were on his side and dear Maxwell was oblivious to this. He didn't know that people were planning a coup against him.

He picked up his phone and he rang Bryan.

"Hello sir...?", Bryan answered.

"You are not reporting to me dog...what has he been up to?"

"I've seen nothing yet about the president sir ,....I will let you know as soon as I find something "

"You better stick to your word dog or else I will kill you", Walter said between gritted teeth and he hung up his phone. He got mad at the boy. He was lying to him. He threw the glass of whiskey in the hard flow and it shattered into pieces. He heard from the people in the statehouse that the president has been doing some secrets visits with Bryan and noone knew what it was . They all assumed to it as his personal matters. And Walter was eager to know what these personal matters were.

"I will kill you Bryan!", he said with eyes full of rage.

_________________________

Bryan knew that it's only a matter of time before Walter finds out that he has been lying to him. God...what was he to do. He knew too that the vice president and some of the other people in the parliament were planning something against Badza. But how was he going to tell him. How was he going to tell the president that he came to work for him as a spy....and that he no longer wish to follow Walter ' s bad deeds.

Bryan was on the couch in the hotel room that he had checked in for the president's daughter. The president had clearly instructed him not to leave her side. And he wasn't going to do that either. He would protect her with his all. It was a surprise that Badza trusted him enough to leave him alone with his daughter in the same hotel room. But surely there was nothing attractive on the girl. It's true she is blessed with a pretty face. And she had dimples when she smiled here and there . Indeed she was pretty. Even more pretty than Mitchel.....but she looked too thin for his liking. Mitchel has this curvy body in all the right places. Wait wait wait....since when did he start comparing the two?

But there was something about Faith that made him feel possessive.

Faith finished taking her bath and as she was about to step out of the bathroom she heard Bryan on the phone.

""I've seen nothing yet about the president sir ,....I will let you know as soon as I find something ", she heard. What ?....Was Bryan a spy? Was he spying on her father. He would let whoever he was talking to know as he finds out something. What is it. How dare he?....how dare he plan something against her beloved father. Her father was the kindest man she's ever seen. She thought the worst of him. But not anymore....she doesn't hate him. She adores him. So much. And she wasn't going to let someone ruin her father.
She couldn't understand though....why this bodyguard would want to betray her father. After all her father trusted him. He trusted him enough to leave the two alone in the same room.