Web Warriors Into the Spider-Verse Part 7

Back at Emilia's house, Danny was reconstructing the broken override key, while the other spiders were upstairs chilling.

"Got any fives?" Lance said as he and Sayori were playing go fish.

"Nope." Sayori said.

"Hey uh... Has anyone heard from Isabelle?" Ishimuro asked while Danny finished the key.

"Look, she's just clearing her head." John said.

"I know the kid, she's got what it takes. I've sensed the potential in her." Marinette said.

"Funny you said Dupain-Cheng, perhaps that potential was nothing more then just magnet for an akuma." Ero said.

"Izzy is too aggressive, those purple eyes are not normal." Danny said.

"Well can you blame her, she did say she was experimented on." Ishimuro said.

The rest of the spiders were concern and doubt John and Marinette's decision about Isabelle's potential to be a spider. "Come on guys. I bet she's gonna back come.be through that door, recharge and ready to fight." John said.

Isabelle now deactivated from her miraculous ran all the way back to the house contuning screaming. "MY AUNT!" She cried. "My aunt Lindsey, she's... she's the Shinobi Spider!" John kept telling Isabelle to calm down. "She's working for Mayura, she tried to kill Me!"

"Wow, that's a pretty hardcore origin story." Lance said. "Shut up Lance." Ero said.

"It's okay, it's okay. We're gonna figure this out." John said.

"Izzy, were you followed?" Ishimuro said.

"No....I don't think so." Isabelle was unsure, until all their spider senses tingled.

"Uh... Isabelle?" Marinette said. "I think it's best that you transform back."

"Good point, Loli, web on." Isabelle quickly transformed back and all the other spiders were prepared to fight. Marinette and Adrian fleed to hide and find a place to transform. The door broke down. "Cute place you got here."

"Oh great, it's just Monika

"Oh great, it's just Monika." Emilia said.

"I guess... I was followed..." Isabelle said.

"Oh please you. You are literally never gonna be ready." Ishimuro said.

"Get out of here kid." John said.

Isabelle was about to run out until Volpina was in her way. "You messed up big time kid." She said. "Real sloppy." 

Right behind Volpina was another villain

Right behind Volpina was another villain. "Well Well well... Look at these little spiders."

"