Chapter 1

"Y/N, pay attention."

You were sitting in a meeting with all your managers and everyone from your label surrounding you. They were talking about your upcoming world tour but you honestly didn't care. You loved being on stage and performing in front of your fans but the meetings were way too boring.

"I am paying attention... I honestly just don't care." You said to your manager, Andrew.

You weren't a douchebag, in fact you were the nicest person on earth in front of your fans. Around your management it was another story. They could frustrate you to a level you didn't think was possible. You didn't care about what kind of aftershave or clothing that was gonna be put out. You cared about your music and your fans.

"You are suppose to care, Y/N. This is YOUR tour." Andrew replied angrily.

"So now you want me to make the decisions?" You started. "I think my merch is way too expensive. I think the tour tickets were sold for a price I can barley afford, I want to focus on my music and not my upcoming clothing line cause honestly... I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT A DAMN CLOTHING LINE!, I wouldn't be a singer if I did. I think I should be focusing on my upcoming album instead of sitting here. I even think my choreography is shit but when I told you this a thousand times before you didn't listen." You shouted.

No one has ever seen you as angry as this but everything you said was true. "Who's gonna be the opening act?" You asked, calming down.

"Uhhh... Ariana Grande." Your tour manager answered.

"Finally you guys made a proper decision." You exclaimed throwing your head back and putting your hands in the air as if you were thanking god.

Who knew Y/N had the biggest crush on Ariana Grande...

"Now since I'm making the decisions today, I'm gonna head back to rehearsals. My tour is starting in a week you know." You stood up and walked away leaving your management confused and flustered.

*Two hours later*

"ARIANA WAKE UP!!!" Frankie yelled loudly.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Ariana jumped up.

"We really need to get ready asap... Alfredo is already waiting in the car for us." Frankie said and somehow the both of them managed to get ready within the next fifteen minutes.

The two of them got ready and got into the car to drive to the studio... Today they were gonna meet the artist that Ariana is gonna open up for.

"I'm so excited to meet Y/N"." Ariana cheered happily.

"Me too, he seems like a cool dude." Frankie agreed.

Alfredo, who was controlling the music turned up a song from Y/N. All three of them started singing along, throughout the whole car ride they sang along to Y/N's music.

Once the car stopped in front of the building they all jumped out excitedly, the group of three ran into the building. A young man was waiting for them in the lobby, he was very tall and slim, his hair was brown and messy and he had deep blue eyes.

"Hey guys, I'm Andrew... Y/N's manager." He greeted, shaking each of their hands.

"It's so nice to meet you." Ariana replied.

"I'll lead you to him but I'm just warning you guys... he's in a mood today". Andrew said while motioning to the three to follow him.

They walked through the hallway towards the elevator, then going up to the 4th floor and walking to the complete back. Andrew opened the door for the four of them to go in... You were standing there with your back facing them, rehearsing your newest dance moves.

"Y/N, Ariana is here and so is Frankie and Alfredo... Try to behave, okay?" Andrew told you. You turned around with a sweet smile on your face.

"Uhhh... w-wow, h-h-hey I'm Y/N, i-it's s-so good to meet you, I'm a h-huge fan." You greeted but stuttered while holding out your hand.

"OH MY GOD, I'm a huge fan of you." Ariana exclaimed.

You blushed bright red, letting Ariana notice as she smiled at you and giggled cutely, making you just have a even more huge crush on her than before.

"Sooo I guess we're gonna be spending a lot of time together in the next few months." You stated sweetly.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it." She replied with a smile.

"Me too... Uhhh I should probably get back to rehearsing, I'll see you soon. If you want including you two guys maybe we can all go out for dinner to get to know each other better?"

"That'd be totally awesome man." Alfredo answered quickly.

"Good, I'll see you guys in a couple of hours. Andrew..." You turned towards the man. "Make sure they feel comfortable." You practically demanded before saying your goodbyes and getting back to the choreography.

A/N: So guys it's quite a short chapter but I promise you the next one will be longer.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, this is my first story so hopefully I'm doing a good job so far.