✿Chapter Three✿

Cross brings his knees to his chest, his eye lights flickering around with every small sound. "Cross. Come on. I told you, you can come to stay with me I don't mind—" "No, Geno. I'm fine here." "Cross, your freezing to death. It's pouring outside. And for God's sake, you're scared of thunder!" "I am not- AHH!" Geno shakes his head at the convenient thunder. "...please, Cross." "N-No! I-I... don't need h-help...." Geno groans "Christ, Cross!! I want you to come!! You will not be 'in the way' or 'wasting resources!' He growls "I have plenty of room. And plenty of food and everything. Hell, Cross. I'm the chief of police. I can handle a friend of mine under my roof." Cross stares at this ground, tears pooling in his eyes. "........fine.." "CROSS COME ON YO— wait... really?!" Cross nervously nods "I-I... I'll stay with y-you.... b-but only until I-I get a s-stable job! A-And I'm paying rent!!" Geno groans "Fine, whatever. Whatever gets you to leave this.... alley..." he glances around "God, it looks like someone could die back here and nobody would know..." Cross chuckles, slowly standing up. "Mhm... you know I'd tell ya chief if anyone was doing anything back here.." Geno nods' softly patting his skull. "I know... now come on, let's get home. I'll let you pick your room, and we can get some sleep." Cross softly nods "Oh alright.... thanks, Geno..." "Anytime, Cross."

~~~~~
I promise the sad and depressing parts are coming soon :3
Gotta get through some backstory first, tho~