I'll Try, MC...

?¿?: You caused that fight between you and MC.

I know.

?¿?: She can forgive you.

I know.

?¿?: You can't forgive yourself.

I know.

?¿?: You told her you can't even try.

I know. But I changed my mind.

?¿?: You know you can't forgive yourself and already said you wouldn't try... But now you're going to try?!

Yep. _MyPixelGalaxy_ I'm sorry about the fight I caused and how out of hand it got. Fnaf_Fan_72 I'm sorry for not calming down immediately and possibly worrying you about my mental health. Snipper11 I'm still extremely sorry about that one roleplay situation that we had to go through that I almost quit after. I'm sorry to everyone I've hurt or scared... I know I can't forgive myself... But I can at least try...

?¿?: Yeah right. Say that to MC.

I'll try, MC... I'll try to forgive myself... For everything that happened last night and this morning...

?¿?: YOU WEIRD, AUTISTIC FREAK! YOU CHANGE FROM ONE MINDSET TO ANOTHER IN A MATTER OF HOURS AND ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN'T GIVE YOURSELF AND EVEN TOLD MC YOU WON'T FORGIVE YOURSELF BUT YOU'RE TRYING TO, ANYWAY?!

I know I'm a weird, autistic freak, but you're just a new OC to voice the bad thoughts in my head. I can't get rid of you and I also can't ignore you 24/7 so here you are.

?¿?: Then what's my name?

You'll see once I make you in Gacha Life.

?¿?: You're a crazy, weird, autistic freak.

I know.

?¿?: I think Dr. Carter from MC's book has one thing to say. Storm---

Dr. Carter: I have this one. Storm, you're about to achieve 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

I know. Thanks for confirming that to me. Here goes nothing...

Dr. Carter/?¿?/Me: Let's see if 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 is even possible in this situation, shall we?