StormCloud Ch5

Key

Y/n - your name
F/c  - fur color
M/n - mothers name
F/n - fathers name
N/n - nickname
E/c - eye color

I'll come up with more later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I started to wake up. My head was pounding and it felt like someone hit me with a brick. I opened up my bright e/c eyes and looked around my surroundings. I seemed to have been in some sort of cage, I noticed I had a muzzle on and a collar. 'Great so I must of ran into one of the pack members here' I thought slightly annoyed.

A/n so I was thinking, should I start doing a readers choice? I was really thinking about this like giving you guys a choice on what happens next in the story

I huffed out tiredly 'I've got to get out of this damn place' I looked around the cage I'm in looking for a way out. I heard a noise and noticed a teen male wolf entered the room I'm in, I growled and got up glaring at the male that was in front of me. The cage I was in wasn't that big of a cage but it was big enough for me to pace around.

"So you finally woke up" The unknown male wolf said. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. "Who the hell are you and where am I?!" I snarled and moved closer to the bars of the cage. "Me? Who are you?! You're the one who entered our pack territory!" He snarled.

I sighed and sat down still staring at him. "Well it isn't my fault that I wanted to leave my awful pack now is it?!" I growled as the annoyed look on his face turned to shock. "What?! Why would you want to leave your pack? Packs are supposed to be like family!" He shouted and moved closer to the cage I was in.

I poked at the muzzle on my snout and spoke in a hushed matter. "Could you take the damn thing off? It's starting to get really itchy" I grumbled and turned my back to him. "And my pack isn't like family, they hate my guts..." I muttered slightly upset.

"StormCloud" I heard the male mutter. "What?" I turned around and looked at him confused, he looked up at me. "My name is StormCloud...what's yours?" He asked quietly. I was confused that he bothered to tell me his name. "Oh well umm my name is (Y/N)."

The male smiled slightly and glanced around him. "It's nice to meet you (Y/N)." he chuckled at the slightly and turned around. "Wait where are you going?" I asked slightly upset, was he going to leave me alone? "I have to go get our alpha and tell him you're awake" he muttered looking over at me.

My fluffy tail flickered and I sat down again, my tail wrapped itself around me as I watched him curiously. "Oh well alright..." I yawned quietly even though it was hard to yawn with the muzzle. I glanced down at the collar and growled quietly 'I hate collars' I thought annoyed.

I watched as StormCloud left and I sighed quietly, I laid down deciding to take a small nap while I wait for him to return. I closed my eyes and wrapped my tail around my body having the tip rest on my snout.

——————————————————
(A/N) Omg I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I'm currently writing two other stories right now! (That are still in my drafts) I'm sorry it took me so long to update this story, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Your Flower Lover,
Flower_Dragon