~Beach~ [F]

Mike is 16, El is 15

"You guys ready to go?" Mike yells down the basement steps, as El and Max get changed into their swimsuits.

"We won't be long!" Max yells back.

It was a warm summer's day, and the party was going to the beach.

Max was wearing a black lace-up bikini, a couple of sewn roses on the top half of it.

"Max, are you sure this is okay?" El whispers nervously.

"El, it'll be fine! Mike will practically be drooling over you!" She replies, scoffing as if it were obvious.

El walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. She was wearing a red lace-up bikini, which had daisies on the top half- almost like Max's. All of her curves were showing, her hourglass figure petite however beautiful looking. El had very big insecurities on the way she looked, especially in clothing like this. She never wore crop tops, as she was afraid she'd be judged for showing her stomach.

"Are you su-"

"El, what have I said? Stop worrying. You barely have any clothes on, he's bound to love it." She smirks at her, recieving a slap on the arm by a now rosey-cheeked El. "Get your towel and put on your sun dress- let's go!"

El nods as she throws the thin materialed fabric over her head, picking up her beach towel and shoving it into her bag.

The two make their way up the stairs; all four boys waiting for them patiently.

"There you are. What took so long?" Dustin asks.

"Oh it's nothing." Max smiles.

Mike notices El fiddling with her nails.

"Hey.. you okay?" He asks, putting an arm around her waist.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just a little nervous." She sighs, placing her hand on his and rubbing his hand with her thumb.

"Don't be nervous El, it's gonna be fine. I won't let anything bad happen to you." He smiles, kissing her cheek.

"I know."

"Come on, let's goooo! We don't have all day." Dustin whines.

"Okay fine you impatient little asshole." Max replies, rolling her eyes as Will snickers at the situation.

They all exit the house and get on their bikes. Everyone except El, who obviously got on Mike's bike.

She placed her hands comfortably around his waist, and shuffled herself closer to him as they set off towards the beach. She nuzzled her face into his back as he pedalled, trying to relieve some stress and anxiety.

A sapphire blue ocean appeared in front of them as they got nearer. The water glistened in the mid-day sunlight, and the waves dusted the rocks, polishing them finely. The gentle breeze blew; the green-leaved trees danced that were next to them.

"I can't wait to get in the seaaaa." Dustin says excitedly.

"Me neither, I cant wait to splash the hell outta you." Lucas says with a smirk.

"Nuh uh." Dustin shakes his head.

"Just wait and see Dustin, just wait and see."

"Okay guys, enough-. We're here!" Mike says.

Everyone gets off their bikes, as Mike helps El down from his.

They all walk towards the sand, Mike and El swinging their arms together as their fingers were locked.