chapter six ➳ the fiancè

-

"your fucking what!?" i backed up from him. "i'm sorry..i was gonna tell you ads, i was and then we..well you know and it made me realise i never stopped having feelings for you" he sighed.

"i don't care what you realised, you played me and that poor girl who is unfortunately your fiancé" i scoffed walking downstairs to escape him.

"adelaide please" he reached for my wrist as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "no, fuck off" i sighed with tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"What's going on here?" my father quizzed as my family + michael saw the scene. I chose to ignore them and continue to talk to Angelo.

"you know i thought it would be different this time, maybe we could finally be together. After all here years of hooking up when we see one another you pull this? I'm glad you leaving" i snatched my wrist from his grasp.

"adelaide, it's more than hooking up" he pleaded with me. "woah!" dante exclaimed. "what the fuck?" Giovanni said furrowing his eyebrows. "oh my god" my mother said quietly.

My father, ryker and michael kept silent.

"well it's not anymore" i looked at him. "what the hell is going on?" my father stood up.

"tell them angelo" i said bitterly. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

 He looked at me with tears in his eyes

"uh.. Adelaide and I have been seeing each other everytime we can be with eachother and and-" he stuttered.

"i've been engaged..for about a month" he looked down in shame.

i scoffed. "your a dead man" ryker muttered.

"ryke, it's fine. I'll deal with it" i breathed heavily. "addy..i love you but.." Angelo started but before he could get more than a sentence out i slapped him hard across the face.

"mother fucker" i yelled as i grabbed the newspaper resting next to the door and started hitting him with it.

"ow!" he exclaimed. "ads calm down" michael rushed to my side and held me back.

"sh sh sh" he coded as he held me in his arms. "cmon" he led me upstairs.

"i'm here, i'm not gonna let anyone hurt you ok?" michael said softly as we laid on my bed.

7:34pm

"why would he do that?" i looked in his eyes confused. "i'm not sure" he sighed. "but he doesn't deserve you, and you deserve someone way better than him" he brushed away the dark brown curls that fell on my face.

"i don't get why he would lead me on? he could've told me" i shook my head. "he's a ditwit" michael shrugged as he ran his hands through my hair.

I chuckled at Michael insulting Angelo, "seriously though, you deserve the world grumps.."

"and- an- i wanna give that to you.." he kissed my cheek. "you what!?" i exclaimed.

"you heard me" his voice dropped a few octaves. "are you- your messing with me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no, adelaide. I wouldn't mess around about this" he moved slightly closer to me. I didn't move away from him but his lips gently brushed over mine almost a kiss but not, it caused him to smirk.

"adelaide" angelo called from the other side of the door. "i better-" i gulped pointing to the door, he nodded and laid back. He's so seductive when he wants to be.. what the hell is happening.

"what" i avoided looking at him in the eyes. "i booked a flight home in an hour, I'm leaving now, i wanted to say goodbye and get my things" he nodded.

I moved away to let him in. "what's going on in here?" angelo quizzed looking at michael on my bed, being way to comfortable. "none of your dang business" michael scoffed walking out the door.

"mike.." i sighed. "i'll be down stairs, i ain't going nowhere girl" he smiled.

"wh-" angelo furrowed his eyebrows. "don't worry about it" i excused.

"addy, i'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me i love and appreciate you okay?" he walked over to me, enveloping me in his arms kissing my cheek.

"i don't want you to leave on bad terms, so it's gonna take some time but i'll forgive you eventually, i do love you" i hugged him back reluctantly.

"even if it can't be in the way i want it to be" i sighed. "bad timing" i chuckled rolling my eyes.

"bye Adelaide Morretti" he kissed my cheek softly. "Goodbye Angelo Ramano" i chuckled sadly. We always did this thing when leaving eachother— calling eachother our full name.

As that, he walked out he door.

"you're sleeping with him!?" Ryker yelled in front of everyone. "i wasn't just sleeping with him, we had a relationship" i sighed.

"man he done fucked up" Dante sighed. I chuckled and made eye contact.

"it will go back to the same in a couple months, it will work itself out" i brushed my hair back. "i'm gonna go to bed" i sighed.

"night" i said before walking upstairs.