Clemont x Ice skating!Reader

Prompt: You take your boyfriend of a few years, Clemont, ice skating for what you think is his first time.

Spoilers: 💋
Dedicated to Hoshikyoro
====================================================================================
You tightened your laces as you brought out your partner, vulpix. She jumped at the sight of the humongous ice rink.

"Alright Clemmy, you ready to skate?" You asked standing on slightly wobbly legs.

"I don't know hun, are you even able to stand?" Clemont chuckled kissing your temple. Vulpix head-butted your legs impatiently as she tried to move you two onto the ice. You tried to swallow your fears as you clutched Clemont's arm as you three stepped onto the ice. Gripping the rails you watched as your partner and Clemont took off onto the ice, dancing on the thin sheet. Your legs wobbled at the sight. You gulped as you lifted one leg up from the half wall. You balanced your weight on your left foot and almost slid into a split. Faster than you could blink Clemont was there holding you up in his arms. You watched the wall slip further and further away as your lover took you into the middle of the rink.

"Hahaha, I've got you, baby. You were talking so confidently that I thought you knew how to ice skate. Don't worry, I'll show you-hold my hand." You could only nod trying not to look at the ice. Holding Clemont's sure hands he slowly spun you both in circles. You let a small smile grace your lips as a light blush dusted your cheeks.

"H-hey-this isn't s-so bad...WOAH!" You slipped up a bit but Clemont as always caught you and hugged your close.

"Remember to put your toe down to stop yourself. Otherwise i've got you." Clemont whispers i to your ear before kissing you tenderly on the lips. You kiss back happily before grasping his hand in yours as you two slowly skate across the ice. You smile happily as you lean your head against his arm as you two skated leisurely across the ice.

"You know Clemmy, this isn't so bad...hehe~ And here I thought I was going to teach you how to ice skate but here you are teaching me." You giggle squeezing his hand lovingly.

"It isn't too hard baby. We're about to turn now," you grip Clemonts arm in a vice grip,"It's okay baby-youch!-just lift your right foot and place it over the left as I do-there you go! That's my girl.." Clemons praises as you both turn successfully. You couldn't help but feel a rush of pride as you begin to grow more and more confident. You both preformed side by side double toe as well as a few other simple tricks. Before you knew it your were gliding across the ice alone working your own little tricks into your skate and you danced on the ice. He recorded you as you skated.

When you came back panting and smiling he gave you a passionate kiss dipping you as you giggled the whole way down.

"That's my baby doll, I knew you could do it." after you both finally got Biopic off the ice you three got some sweet treats.