Dieing sucks...

Seraphine shimazaki was unrivaled in every skill possible from martial arts to even singing and dancing,She was 4 when she first started mixed martial arts and automatically took a liking to it.She was so good by the time she was 6 she had grown men trembling at her feet.Her family didn't have much money because of the fact that her father was a ex-wrestler,while her mother had died in one of her fighting tournaments.

seras mother was a world champion who "unexpectedly" died during fight with her rival Seong Soomin.She was a koren fighter who had it out for my mother.She was known for being conniving,and having a killer sucker punch.We knew seong has something to do with my mothers death during the fight but we didn't have enough evidence to pin it to her.She had happily claimed the title of greatest fighter,and mentioned how "it was such a shame how my mother died at the age of 24".I was 4 at the time and was filled with rage,which lead her to join mixed martial arts.

My life was filled with hardship to this point,and my friends had held me push through it.One friend of mine had made me die by feeding me poison without my knowledge,which is were it all started..

Why?why must it end like this?am i really that unfavored?

I lay their with blurred vision as I stare at my supposed best friend.Who was there for me ever since I was 5 years old.I thought to myself "how could i never have noticed it over these last few years". "She stole my boyfriends,friends,and even my dads favor".why was I so surprised? I questioned.she was always talking about me behind my back.she even poisoned me all because she knew she couldn't defeat me.which is why i'm laying here on the arena floor,while shes smiling to crowd for her supposed "win".I can't even keep my eyes open,I feel way too tired......I should just take a nap while i can.

I had finally woken up with a blinding light in face.The light slowly dimmed and i could finally see a 7 foot tall man staring back at me.after a few moments of silence he finally spoke,

"hello little one,i am god and have seen your sad fate,i have decided to have you reincarnated"god said with a smile.

"really!!"i screeched.i have always wanted to be reincarnated and meet a bunch of cute animals.

"yes really,and since i know your a otaku you should know about this.Please pick your class with care,since you are a special case you may pick two classes and they will be maxed out."after a few moments of reading my options,i choose summoner and tamer because what can i say?i love animals.

"thank you!I choose the classes summoner and tamer."she smiled as big as possible

"good choice,i will also give you your skills from your past life as well,with this fair well"god said

she felt herself become smothered in a nice warm feeling,and with that she was out like a light.

First pov:

I had woken up to something warm licking my face.My eyes slowly flutter open to see a adorable looking wolf puppy licking my face.I slowly checked out my surroundings to find barn stales and piles of hay.wait a minute.........wasn't i just in the ring dying?The memories begin to flood my head and giving me a piercing head ache.I remember now i was reincarnated!I l slowly look down to check my body and find......I HAVE NO BOOBIES!!!!!!i had worked so hard for those *sniffles*wait...I slowly reach down to check if i still have my thing.i start to search..and i find a banana?wait!a banana?! I run to the shiniest object i can find which was water and i check my reflection...haha...hahah.....HAHAHAHA you have got to be kidding me IM A DUDE!!

(that ends it for my first chapter,Hope it wasnt to bad....ENJOY)