Chapter 5

I didn't express my concerns to Ashton, he'd obviously be the one who was actually in the baby's life. I spent the past 3 months concerned though. "You've been acting strange." Ashton said one night as we laid in bed.
"What do you mean?" I questioned, pretending not to know what he meant even though I knew exactly what he was asking about.
"I don't know exactly, you're just always appearing as if you're deep in thought lately." He responded.
"And what do you think I'd be thinking about?" I questioned, turning to face him.
"The baby." He responded.
"Well obviously, I am pregnant." I giggled.
"There's something more to it." He responded.
"Such as?" I questioned.
"You're concerned about who the father is, aren't you?" He responded. I didn't respond. I simply assumed he had been thinking about it too. I sighed deeply before snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his strong arm around me and held me close. I fell asleep in his arms and didn't wake up until the morning. Ashton was on his laptop when I woke up, he was busy working. He worked from home a lot, almost as if he was afraid to leave me by myself. "I have to go to the office today." He said once he noticed that I was awake. I nodded. "You can come with me." He continued.
"Okay." I said softly, when he did leave the penthouse to go to the office I always came with him, mainly because I would get bored being by myself. I took a shower before getting dressed. Ashton took a shower as well. We had a quick breakfast before going downstairs to the 22nd floor of the 25 story building. The 3 story penthouse was located on top of the New York branch of the company. His office was on the 22nd floor. The secretary handed him his morning coffee and a folder filled with files as he walked into his office, closing the door behind us. He sat at his desk and began working, slowly sipping his coffee while he worked. I sat on the couch and went on my phone. I began reading a story on Wattpad. About an hour later, I saw as Ashton walked towards me. "I need a break." He said as he sat next to me. I giggled and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I kissed back. We made out for a few moments before I felt his hand slide up my dress. He began rubbing my pussy through my panties softly. I let a quiet moan escape my mouth. He pushed my panties to the side and began fingering me with 3 fingers. "Please just fuck me daddy." I moaned loudly.
"Your wish is my command." He smirked. He undressed us both and bent me over his desk. I felt as he slammed his huge dick in me, causing my body to tremble. He held onto my waist tightly as he fucked me roughly. "Daddy!" I screamed loudly.
"I love when you call me daddy." He moaned. He continued to roughly fuck my pussy. I moaned loudly as I began to squirt which caused his dick to slip out. He roughly put it back in and continued. The feeling of euphoria took over my entire body. My legs shook a little bit as I orgasmed. He pulled out and gently rubbed my pussy. "I love you and your tight little pussy." He said softly.
"I love you and your big dick." I said as I got on my knees. I began sucking his dick, making sure to deep throat it, just how he likes it. I heard him moan loudly. I stopped after a while and got up. I sat on his desk, laid down, and opened my legs wide. "I wanna try something new." Ashton said as he gently pushed my legs back. I held my legs back to assist him. He slowly slid his dick in my ass. "Ashton." I moaned softly.
"Do you want me to continue?" He questioned looking at me. I nodded my head. He began gently fucking my ass. "Mr. Mariano, you-" His assistant, Victoria, began as she came into his office. "I-i'm sorry." She mumbled. She stood there before closing the door. I looked at Ashton who just shrugged before continuing. I moaned softly and noticed as Victoria undressed herself before walking towards the desk. She positioned herself in a 69 position on top of me and began eating my pussy as Ashton fucked me. I moaned loudly. I wasn't sure how to eat a pussy but based on how it feels and from watching porn with Ashton I had a basic understanding of what to do. I began eating her pussy the best I could while being fucked and eaten out at the same time. I felt as Ashton pulled out. Victoria stopped eating me out and I assumed she was sucking his dick. I slowly slid myself out from underneath her and got off the desk. I had a feeling of jealousy in me. He was basically cheating on me in front of me. I watched as she laid down on the desk. He roughly slammed his dick in her and fucked her the same way he fucks me. I just stood there and watched. Mainly focused on the fact that Ashton was enjoying himself. I watched as he pulled out before he came. She got off the desk and began sucking his dick until he came in her mouth. She continued to suck his dick after he came. He sat on the couch and she got on top of him and began riding him. I was appalled by the fact that he was letting her do this. I got dressed and quickly left the office. I went back upstairs to the penthouse. Minutes later Ashton came in. "What's wrong?" He questioned.
"You just cheated on me and now you're asking me what's wrong?" I responded, obviously upset.
"I didn't cheat on you." He responded.
"So what was that?" I asked.
"A threesome." He said.
"A what?" I questioned, though we watched porn sometimes it was never more than two people.
"It's when three people have sex." He responded.
"Well I didn't like it." I said crossing my arms.
"I'm sorry." He said kissing my forehead.
"I'm hungry." I said softly.
"Wanna order something or do you wanna go out?" He asked.
"Let's go out." I smiled, we always stayed in. He nodded and took my hand. We went to his car and he began driving. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked.
'Dick.' I thought to myself. "I don't know." I said out loud.
"Italian?" He questioned.
"No."
"A burger?"
"Maybe."
"Sushi."
"Can't. I'm pregnant remember?"
"Oh yeah. Hmm. BBQ?"
"Maybe."
"Two maybes. A burger or BBQ?"
"Both." He drove a place that served both BBQ foods and burgers. We were seated at a table and began looking at the menu. "You look happy." He smiled.
"I am. I can get both foods that I wanted." I giggled.
"I know but I meant in a different way. An overall happiness. Like content." He responded. I simply smiled in response.
I spent the next few months being happy, or content as Ashton described it as. I had given birth to the cutest baby boy named, Jess. He looked just like his dad. Only issue was, who is his dad." What's wrong?" Ashton said as he came into the nursery. I was holding Jess and thinking. "Nothing, just thinking." I smiled.
"You wanna do a paternity test, don't you?" He responded as if he had read my mind.
"Yes and no. Yes because obviously I want to know. But no because at the same time I'm fine not knowing." I responded.
"Well we don't have to do it now. We have his whole life to decide." He said.
"But I want him to know when he grows up. I don't want him to think you're his dad but then one day we tell him you're not. I want to be able to know from now." I responded looking at Jess.
"I'll always be his dad." Ashton said, defensively.
"You know what I meant." I rolled my eyes. We had been getting into small arguments here and there lately. "Ok well next time say what you mean." He responded as he slammed the door shut. Jess began crying. I rocked him gently until he fell asleep. I gently placed him in his crib before leaving the nursery. "You didn't have to react like that." I said as I walked towards Ashton.
"How else was I supposed to react?" He questioned.
"I don't know, maybe not assume that I meant you weren't his dad. Maybe not slam the door when you know Jess gets startled easily." I yelled.
"Don't yell at me." He responded with a stern voice, looking me in the eyes.
"I just did." I responded as I looked into his eyes. Before I knew it he had slapped me in the face. I gasped in response. That's all I could do for a moment as I stood there frozen.
Later that night I began packing some stuff for Jess and I. I booked the earliest flight possible to California. I was going somewhere he wouldn't think to look for us, Asher's house. Was it the smartest decision? No. But where else did I have to go? I took an Uber to the airport and boarded the plane with Jess. Jess was surprisingly calm on the plane. Once we arrived in California I took an Uber to Asher's house. I rang the doorbell and waited. "You're the person I least expected to see." Asher said as he opened the door. I hadn't planned this far. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there with my bags and Jess in his stroller. "Come in." Asher said. I walked inside and took Jess out of the stroller as he started to whine. "Whose baby is he?" Asher asked.
"I-i don't know." I stuttered.
"Probably mine." He smirked. "So why are you here? Obviously not to introduce me to my son, as you would've done that sooner had that been your intention." He continued.
"I needed someplace to stay." I mumbled.
"Aww baby brother showed you his dark side?" He responded as if he was mocking me. I didn't respond. "Well you know where your room is and you know where everything else is. Nothing has changed." He said as he walked away. I walked upstairs to "my" room. I put Jess down on the bed and changed his diaper. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but to smile back. It was the first smile I had in the past 24 hours. I laid on the bed and put him on my chest. He slowly fell asleep there. I checked my phone to see multiple missed calls and texts from Ashton. I chose to ignore them without opening the texts. As I was about to take a nap along with Jess my phone rang again. I accidentally answered it. "Where are you? Are you ok? Is Jess ok?" Ashton asked frantically.
"We're fine." I responded before hanging up. He called back a few times. I ignored the calls and took a nap. I woke up and Jess wasn't on my chest anymore. I began panicking. I checked under the sheet. Even the floor. He wasn't anywhere in the room. I went downstairs frantically and saw Asher holding him. "What are you doing?" I questioned defensively.
"Holding our son." He responded with an annoyed tone.
"Well give him back. And you don't know if he's yours." I responded as I crossed my arms.
"Oh trust me I know." He responded as he rocked Jess gently.
"Give him back." I said once again, raising my voice a bit.
"Don't you wanna know how I know?" He questioned.
"Tell me and give me my baby back." I responded.
"Ashton can't have kids. But he probably doesn't know that. I heard our parents talking about it when we were a bit younger. Not sure if he heard too. Probably did and suppressed that memory." He responded.
"You're lying." I said, defensively.
"What reason do I have to lie. I never wanted to be a father anyways." He said.
"So what does it matter to you?" I questioned.
"It doesn't. I just wanted to make sure you knew who the father was." He said as he put Jess's pacifier in his mouth as he began to whine a little. I didn't know how to respond. I just stood there and waited for him to give me Jess. I watched him like a mother cat watching a human with her kitten. "May I have my baby back now?" I questioned after about 2 minutes.
"Why can't I bond with my son?" He questioned.
"I don't want you in his life." I responded.
"Well then you can take your stuff and leave." He said before giving me Jess. That's exactly what I did. However now I had nowhere to go. I didn't know anyone. My parents definitely weren't an option. I picked up my phone and called Ashton. "Finally returning my call?" He said as he answered. I rolled my eyes. I didn't know what to say. "Where are you?" He asked.
"California." I mumbled.
"How'd you get there?" He questioned.
"A plane." I responded. I heard him sigh. "Just go to the airport and take the private jet back home." He said after a brief pause. I did as I was told. I had gotten used to being obedient. Obedience must've been my middle name because I did everything Ashton told me to do. I don't even think he realizes sometimes when he's giving his orders. But I always follow them. "Don't do that again." He reprimanded me as I entered the penthouse. I simply looked down and walked to the nursery with Jess. I sat on the rocking chair and rocked him slowly. I saw as Ashton stood in the doorway. "I think we need to create some rules for you." He said with a serious tone in his voice.
"And I think there's something you need to tell me." I responded.
"What would that be?" He questioned, sounding a bit baffled by the fact that I didn't obey and respond how he wanted me to.
"Who's Jess's father? Not his dad but his father." I asked.
"We haven't done a paternity test so how would I know?" He questioned in response.
"Asher said you're unable to have kids." I replied. He didn't respond to that. "Anyways you need some rules since you're making bad decisions now." He said before giving me a list of rules. All of which sounded like I was going to be a sex slave again.
Author's Note
Follow me on snapchat chrissybizzle29