13

*KM was thinking about the proposal the whole day. While K was finding ways to tell M about his love, M was thinking the ways to respond to his proposal*

*When K came home, M couldn't get enough confidence to look at him and ask 'thanni kudikriyala'. She was just blushing and that is how K got to know his wife finally understood what he is trying to tell her last 3 days. Though he sensed Meena is behind this, he didnt feel bad and is actually happy that he need not explain things and just propose her directly*

*They are soo embarrassed and didnt look at the other during dinner*

*Finally the day came to an end and they are in the room*

*KM room*

*As this is the first night both are aware of each others feelings, they couldn't engage in normal talks. That will make things more awkward*

*Both want to start the conversation, but was just avoiding the other person. Also at the same time hoping that the other would start the convo*

*They are blushing so hard that at one point they felt today is the day they got married and are pushed into this room for shanthi mugurtham*

Atlast it was M who started the convo.

M: Thoongalaya..

K: Athu.. Ila thookam varla..

M:... K: Nee thoongalaya..

M: Hmm.. Ila.. Thookam varla...

*Both tried to continue the convo, but dont know what to say*

K: Nee saaptiya..

M: Haan sapten..

K: Sapta maari therilaye..

M: Ila sapten..

*KM are so excited for the night and couldnt eat properly. Though M didn't notice that, K saw when she was eating and managed to ask the question*

K: Ila naan pathene.. Nee seriya sapdave ila..

M: Athu vanthu..

K: Naan vena sapadu eduthutu varava..

M: Ila.. Enaku pasikala..

K: Sapdama epdi thoonguva.. Paal achum kudikriya..

M: Aiyo vendanga..

K: Iru naan poi paalum vazha pazhamum eduthutu varen..

*K went to the kitchen and M is nervous*

*Already the atmosphere in the room is close to the first night scene and top of it K is getting milk and fruits which made it real*

*K came back. M immediately stood on seeing K entering the room with Milk and bananas. She was looking at all the places in the room other than K's face *

K: Intha kudi..

M: Athu..

K: Enna.. Intha vangiko..

M: Ilanga athu..

K: Paal kudikrathula enna prachana..

*K noticed that she is blushing very hard and her cheeks are red as tomotoes*

*He again looked at her, but didnt understand why she is blushing so hard*

K: Intha vangiko, nee vangna thaana naan poi kathava saatha mudiyum..

M: Kathavu.. Kathava en saathanum.. 😳

*M is totally nervous now and sweating profusely*

K: Ithu enna kelvi, kathava sathama epdi..

M: Epdi.. Epdi na..

K: Epdi thoongrathu..

M: Oh.. Thoongrathuka..

*M is relieved, but still sweating*

K: Vera enna..

M: Vera.. Onnum ila.. Onnum ilaye..

K: Intha vangi sapdu..

*M got the milk from K and he went and locked the door*

K: En ninnute iruka, ukanthu sapdu..

M: Hmm.. Enna sonniya..

K: Paala kudi nu sonen..

M: Haan kudikren.. Kudikrenga..

*M sat in bed and K sat down with his back pressed against the wall*

K: Ippo en un mugam ellam verthuruku.. Enna achu..

M: Athu onnum ilaye..

K: Ey paaru.. Kai kooda nadungra maari iruku.. Enna achu.. Pathu paala kotira pora..

M:...

*K's mind: Enna achu ivaluku, pidichirukunu thaana solla porom, athuku en bayanthu nadungra*

*M drank lil milk and ate 1 banana, stood up again to give it to him, but he mistook it as keeping it down*

K: Athukulla kudichitiya..

M: Haan.. Konjam.. Mattum..

K: En.. Paal kudirathuku kooda kastama..

*M's mind: Ivuga therinchu pesragala, theriyama pesragala nu therilaye. Mothathayum epdi naane kudikrathu, ivaga pathi kudikanumla*

M: Athu.. Ila pothum..

K: Seri vei..

M: Vekratha.. Appo neenga kudikalaya.. 😳

K: Naana.. Naan en kudikanum..

M: Ila.. Athu vanthu.. Neengalum kammiya thaana saptiya..athaan..

K: Ila ila.. Vendam..

*K's embarrassment is long gone and now he is curious why M is acting so shy*

*M kept the milk in shelf and tried to sit in the bed*

K: Oru nimsham.. M: Enna.. K: Inga vanthu ukaru..