Hangout!!

With (Y/N) staying at Tsukishima's since the incident the time they spent together had increased.

Tsukishima sighed, it was a saturday morning and you were up at 8am... why? "Tsukki, you said we could hangout... remember?" "Uhh nope, let me sleep..." he murmured "Tsukkiii" i sighed before standing up "Fine, Ill go alone" i said before heading for the door "Your a fucking pest shorty, hang on" tsukishima sighed

I snickered waiting at the front door "Ohh where are you off too?" Tsukkis mum asked "Tsukki and I are going to spend the day in town" i said smiling "Ohhh like a date?" She asked before my face exploded "Huh?! I-i-" "It isnt like that, As if id date shorty." Tsukishima said before releasing a sigh, My chest felt heavy...

We left the house and were on the way to the train, it was uncomfortably quiet and i wasnt sure what to say "You good shorty?" Tsukki sighed climbing on the train "Huh? Yeah... its nothing" I said shaking my head before smiling "Mmm..." tsukishima grabbed my arm before shoving me at a seat "Sure you are shorty, what is it?" Tsukishima sighed sitting across from me "Its nothing really" i said before tsukishima groaned "Your acting like a child (Y/N), what is it?" "Hhhhh, look its about this morning...-" "the conversation with my mum?" Tsukishima sighed "What part?" "All of it... i dont know it just wont sit right" i said adverting my gaze, Tsukishima smirked "What? You want tgis to be a date?" "Yes, I MEAN NO!" I said as my cheeks turned red "Tch, make up your mind shorty" tsukishima said flicking my forehead "Hey!! That hurt!" I said placing a hand on my head "Your voice hurts" tsukishima said snickering as i puffed my cheeks.

We got off the train at around 9.30am and headed for our first destination "Ahh i cant wait, the kittts are gonna be so cute!!" I said standing out tge from of a cat cafe "Tch, your to excited" tsukishima said as we walked inside, I smiled ordering a simple green tea as Tsukishima spoke to the owner of the place "C'mon tsukki" i smiled entering the cat playground, or in reality the seating area. I smiled sitting on the floor as a grey tabby and black cat came over "Aww you are so cute" i smiled petting the tabby cat gently "Hey shorty" "Hmm?" I looked up at tsukki to see a pale ginger cat struggling to climb onto his shoulder, i laughed slightly before crawling closer to him "Her names charlotte" i smiled "Well can you remove charlotte, her claws are digging into my shoulder" tsukishima grumbled before i gently lifted the cat off his shoulder "hes a meany isnt he?" I cooed to tye cat before gently placing her down and she skipped off "Tch, i aint mean." Tsukishima huffed "Mhmm and im the queen of england" i said petting the tabby, Tsukishima clicked his tongue carefully takimg the tabby from my lap "Hah?! Hey" I squeaked as he smirked "I like this one" he said sitting it in his lap, I adverted my gaze before gently sitting beside him to pet the cat again.

"So where we going after this?" I asked slightly leaning over him to reach the cat "I dont know, thats your decision" tsukishima said glancing at me "Ahh ok then" i said looking down at the cat as it purred "Why dont we hamd out at a park or something?" I asked before tsukki shrugged "I dont care" he said as the tabby skipped away, I snickered as his eyes followed the cat "Aww did someone like the cat?" I asked with a sly smirk "Tch" tsukishima clicked his tongue standing up "We going or what?" He asked as i snickered "Yeah, im coming" i said standing up and following him outside "Could we go there again?" I asked walking down the path with tsukki "Sure.." he said with a slight shrug

Our timing to walk through the park was a bit of a let down, the cherry blossoms hadnt bloomed so the trees looked kinda dead "Hey tsukki, how you feeling about the training camo thingy?" I asked looking at him slightly "We've got our exams first, you should worry about passing those." "Hey!! What do you think im stupid?!" "Maybe" tsukishima smirked "Well then! Maybe you should help me study" i said folding my arms "Tch, whatever shorty" tsukishima said "Besides, Ive kept up with all my general classes and put an absence submission in early. Im fine to go even if my tests arent satisfactory" i said smiling "Great... another annoyance to add to the list" tsukishima smirked "Jee couldnt be nice could ya?" I asked as we come to a stop beside the river that divided the park "I mean i could, but-" tsukishima smirked leaning closer "would you really like that?" He asked leaning over me, my cheeks burned red as i stepped back slightly "H-huh? Ah-" before i could finish the land below my foot disapeared and i feel back into the river

I resurfaced finding tsukishima at the edge snickering "Hey! Its really cold" i said climbing out, almost instantly i started shivering "jeez was it that cold?" "Yes!" I said glaring up at him "Woah chill out shorty, Come on pretty sure theres a store near by" he said grabbing my arm akd dragging me tgrough the park, we entered a quiet store and tsukishima went to find a towel. I went to find a warm and comfortable outfit "Oh dear are you alright?" A lady asked "Huh? Oh yeah, i slipped" i said scratching my head as i grabbed a pair of trackies and an oversized hoodie, Tsukishima returned with a towel handing it to me, i took the towel quietly before entering the change room. No we hadnt paid for it yet, but before we left i went to pay "Dont you dare" tsukishima huffed "Im the reason you ended up in the river, ill pay." He said handing the money over to the lady at the cash register before we walked out "Thanks tsukishima..." i said quietly "Its nothing shorty, can we go home now?" He asked "Yeah" i said with a small smile.

Upon arriving at his place we started our study for our tests, tsukishima helping me with a few things. He had his glasses stolen more then once just to be a tease. I sadly ended up with a cold and spent the rest of the weekend in bed...

YAY! another new chapter!! Whoop, i has recovered mildly from my writers block and the next few chapters are gonna be big!!