#2. Izu Be A Gurl

I ain't doin requests anymore. They feel like homework. But to the people who already requested, Imma try to do them. Just give me time.

Also, go ahead and point out grammar mistakes.

Thx peeps ùwú👌

After that, they took Izuku out of the machine since that was sorta like a test. Hatsume made sure that her baby and Midoriya were okay. The MVM was fine, and Recovery Girl didn't discover any harmful side effects. Although, if Chiyo found him with broken bones somehow. Let's just say she wouldn't be surprised.

They continued on with watching the multiverses and shit.

Loading...

Female Izuku

A Mineta appeared.

"Oh~ this seems interesting." Said the electric boi.

"How the fuck is this interesting. It's just Deku with tits." Bakugo said with judging look.

"Well, yeah. But~"

"-LETS JUST FUCKING START!" Bakugo mumbles "I don't wanna hear your bullshit."

"Oof okay."

Todoroki was indifferent, so was Iida, but Uwuraka was like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Hatsume smiles and starts the MVM and an image started to form on screen.

'I guess I have a daughter then.' and 'I bet she's a problem child.'

Thought the two 1-A dads.

An alarm rings in her hero filled room.

Izuku groans as she flails her hands over a green alarm clock and smacks it. The room went quiet.

She lazily opens an eye and sees that it's 5:55 am. Izuku slowly wiggles out of her comfy bed and stretches. She was sleeping in a messy bun and pajamas that was a T-shirt that said 'Pj's' and some black shorts.

"She looks like Midoryia if Midoriya ever had a twin." says Kirishima.

"Shitty hair, they're the same fucking person but different goddamn gender. So of fucking course they look alike." Bakugou states.

"... you right."

"I know."

"Well I think this Midoriya looks pretty." Mina says.

The girls agree, and some boys respectively do. Except one.

Reality smacks her in the face.

"It's the first day of UA!" She was surprised since she somehow had a decent sleep. She expected that she'd have no sleep.

"Same." said Aizawa's secret love child.

"Okay! Gotta get dressed, and deal with my hair."

She looks in the mirror with her UA uniform which expresses her newly found curves, them beefy legs, bushy dark green hair that hits the middle of her neck, and a tie that was tied weirdly.