Banqueting Like a Boss..Or like mine.

**The Banquet**

It's six fifteen and I'm waiting outside for the 'ride' Sylvia said she'd send.

The actual dinner starts at 7:45 but for some reason she wanted me to be there early?

I'd spent the last two hours getting ready when I realized I didn't have her number. Asking Demir probably would've been a simple thing to do but I have the feeling he wouldn't have given me her number.

Demir and I haven't seen each other all day. All I know is that it's been a busy day since we both woke up. He had a bunch of flowers and other crap delivered to the house that was mostly taken to his wing of the house, so I never got a chance to see where he put any of it.

Other than hearing his voice echo on the walls from wherever he was, we've been doing our own things today.

Twenty minutes go by and I'm debating on whether I should just go back in the house.

Did she set me up? I would expect as much.

I see a car pull up and Demir comes out of the house.

"Hi." He says.

"Hey" He has on a black well fitted suit that hugged his arms, showing off his muscles and a blue dress shirt that's slightly opened.

I glanced away quickly, not wanting him to think I was feeling him.

"You look...I didn't know it would fit like that.." I heard him say under his breath.

"Fit like what?" I looked down at myself and smoothed out the dress.

It looked completely different than it did on the hanger, but I wasn't upset with it. The dress fit on me like a glove and was sheer at the top, so you could see my cleavage. The only thing preventing a full on breast montage was the fact that there was a tulle covering that flowed on the front and back of the dress. I matched the dress with some plain strapped black heels and put my braids into a bun on top of my head.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "It looks nice."

"Thanks.."I mumbled.

I just wanted to ignore him and his flattery.

"Still no ride? You can ride with me." He said knowingly.

"Oh no it's fine. Maybe I shouldn't go." I started to walk back towards the door when he gently grabbed my arm.

Electric shocks from his touch sent chills throughout my body.

Seeming to have felt the same thing, he quickly let go.

I internally scolded myself for paying too much attention to his touch.

" It only makes sense for you to ride with me anyways." He shrugged and led us to the car.

Once we made it to the banquet hall, I immediately regretted my decision to go.

It was as if we were walking into some A-list celebrity event. There was paparazzi and a red carpet even.

Who the hell were these people and why hadn't I heard of them until now?

Sensing my anxiety, Demir turned to me, "Are you okay?"

I clenched and unclenched my fist, " I don't think it's a good idea for me to go in with you."

He looked back towards the massive crowd then at me. " It's fine really."

"No.. Just so many pictures..What happened to staying 'lowkey'?" The thought of someone taking pictures of me and posting them for Paul to see them made my blood run cold.