Chapter 1 dedicated to @wolflaws

I walked to the center of the room nervously and took the knife from Marcus. My legs were shaking. The five bowls which represents the five factions are in front of me. It is weird that these five bowls could change my life. Just by one choice. Forever. I pressed the knife against my palm , trying to ignore the stinging pain that shudders through me. When I closed my eyes, I thought about my faction, Abnegation. I cannot possibly choose Abnegation because I have been hiding books in my room and that shows an act of selfishness. As I held out my palm, squeezing it to let the blood drip, it........

"Caleb."my mother calls out to me quietly from the doorway. I jumped out of the bed quietly not wanting anyone to hear me because that would be selfish. Drawing other people's attention to you. I can still feel the pain from the knife in my dream. It felt real. Even though I know it is not but how could it be?

I just thought of writing a fan fiction based on Caleb's POV(in divergent). Hope you like it. The first chapter isn't that long.......

Btw, if you're an EXO fan(which I'm not, no offence EXO fans) please do follow @wolflaws. Comment and  vote! Thanks :)