Hell and Burn

As she wave bye to Daniel mom, she begin walking back to Daniel, she smile slightly as she though about hanging out with him but as she returns... she face with three burns Knuckles Members.

Jace

And the two she completely forgot...

" [y/n], we need to talk" Jace said as she begin to walk pass him, he grab her arm not to hard.

" Listen to me [y/n], Daniel and Seon aren't good people!" He said with painful words and expressions.

" So an I" she said as her eyes shine darkly

[Y/n] glare at Jace as she pull a way from his grip, she turn a way to go find Daniel but Jace pull her into a tight hug.
Shocking her, she can feel him tremble

" Don't go please" he beg, he doesn't want her to go... to go to him...

' Let me protect you'

As time stop for the two of them... she felt a warm and painful feeling when Jace beg her...

It ended to early for the moment as a loud sound got between them, as Jace fall down in surprise to see a motorcycle with Hell♱Cross logo.

' He form HellHell♱Cross!?' His other friends pick Jace up as the mysterious familiar man hold onto [y/n].

His eyes slightly shown behind the tinted helmet.

"... Burns Knuckles stay a way from her" his voice deep and husky but full of power.

" And if I don't " Jace glare, the mysterious motorcycles was about to get off but two gentle hands touch his chest

" Enough Woojin, we need to find Daniel " she said, he stare at her then at Jace.

" Okay, Next we meet Burn Knuckles... it won't be pretty " Woojin said as he begin to ride a way with [y/n] on his lap.

Jace stare at two with jealous and envy. He wanted to protect yet...

Her burning red eyes, her blank expression... everything he do she is cold to him.

' I just want to close to her' he kneel down slightly as he feel lost in his sea of emotions.

What will he choose... [y/n] or Burn Knuckles....

-----

As they drove around looking for Daniel, [y/n] saw him walking. She told Woojin to slow down.

" Daniel!!" She literally jump off the motorcycle and almost giving both males a heart attack as she was caught by Daniel.

' Thank God' the guys thought deeply, she nuzzles into Daniel chest. He felt her tremble, as he hug her tightly.

" Sorry I made you worry" he said

....

...
..
.

' Worry... is this what I feel?' She thought deeply as she hug him more. Woojin clutched his handle tightly, hating the way she expressed her feeling to this guy...