Chapter 1: I hate him

Sorry for mistakes!!

Please vote and comment!!

Taehyung's POV

I am sitting in a corner alone drinking a soft drink. It is a get-together party in our locality. In every year this party is held on December. I don't really have a lots of friends in our locality, so I kinda feel lonely.

"Hey! Why are you sitting here all alone? Come with me. We are playing truth and dare." A female voice speaks grabbing my hand. I look around to see Lisa pulling my hand. Oh! Yeah! I forgot to say earlier. I only know Lisa, Hoseok hyung and Jungkook in our locality. I end up sitting with everyone on the grass because of being dragged by Lisa. Jungkook is sitting right in front of me. I feel his strong gaze on me. Ugh! It is so annoying. He always stares at me like that. I noticed him staring at me when I entered the party.

"I will spin the bottle first." Lisa says and with that she spins the bottle which stops at Hoseok hyung.

"Dare." Hoseok hyung says. "Kiss Lisa." Jungkook says smirking lightly. As we all know that Hoseok hyung and Lisa have a thing, we don't mind their kissing. Hoseok hyung kisses Lisa as she does the same. The next is me. I spin the bottle nervously praying to god to not make it stop at Jungkook. But it does stop at Jungkook.

"Dare." Jungkook says not breaking the eye contact with me a little smirking.

"Kiss the person who is sitting right in front of you." Hoseok hyung says winking at Jungkook.

"No!" I say as he slowly approaches me.

"Why not? It's my dare." Jungkook says resting his palm on my cheek as I back away.

- "No. I don't want it."

- "I don't want it either. It's just a part of the game."

"Then I won't be the part of the game." Saying this I stand up. "I am not playing anymore. Bye! Have a good night!"

Jungkook's POV

I stand there blankly looking at his figure getting far slowly as he walks away. I lied to him. I told him that I didn't wanna kiss him but that's a complete lie. Obviously I wanna kiss him. I mean who wouldn't wanna kiss him? But I actually love him for his personality. I've never seen such innocent, cute, sober person in my life. I can't confess my feelings to him because I know that he hates me.

"It's okay Kook." I feel a hand on my shoulder as I look at Hoseok hyung.

"Why did you give me that dare? You know that he hates me. Don't you?" I ask feeling frustrated.

"Actually for you I got to kiss Lisa. So, I thought to do you a favor." Hoseok hyung says a feeling a bit guilty.

"But Lisa doesn't hate you. She likes you." I say as my voice breaks.
"Jungkook.. don't break down yet. I'm suly accept your feelings. Now let's go back to the game. Everyone is waiting for you." Lisa says trying to comfort me.

"No.. it's already 9. I think I should head back towards home." I say.

"Tomorrow is Sunday. You don't have to go to the studio." Lisa says trying to keep me there.

"Yup.. but my mom has only a holiday on Wednesday. Today is her night duty. She will come home in the early morning tomorrow." I say try to get rid of the party.

"Okay.. then, bye!" Hoseok hyung says as they both wave at me as I waved back.

----------------------------

I am standing outside of my house search for the keys in my pocket. But I don't find the keys anywhere in my pocket. Then I remember that my mom mistakenly took it with her. I was leaving for for the party when she was leaving for work. She locked the door from outside and forgot to give me the keys.

Agh! What am I gonna do now? Besides I tried to kiss Taehyug. His house is just beside mine. I don't think he will allow me to sleep at his place. But why don't I at least give it a try?

Taehyung's POV

I hate him. Ugh! Why the fuck was he about to kiss me? Just because of that stupid dare? Huh! Hell no! I know that he actually wants to kiss me. No because he has some kind of feelings for me but because of my visuals. I've met a lot of people before who wanted me for my physique and visuals. I am kinda sure that Jungkook is also one of those.

I think these things sitting on my couch. I live here because this place is near from my work place. This house has two bedrooms. One is mine and the other is guest room. Since my relatives don't come here often nor my do my friends the guest room isn't much developed. It doesn't have a proper bathroom. As I am busy thinking why he was about to kiss me the doorbell suddenly rings startling me.

Who can it be?

"Who is it?" I open the door revealing Jungkook.

Author's POV

Jungkook enters the house pushing Taehyung a little to make his way towards the couch making him confused.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" He asks as Jungkook sits on the couch in a relaxed way.

"Can't you see that I am sitting on the couch?" He asks feeling annoyed.

- "I mean what are you here for?"

- "To fuck you."

Taehyung was about to lock the door but he stops after what he heard and the door remains open.

"What?"

--------------•To be continued•--------------

So this is my first ever update on wattpad. I have youtube channel too. My first channel got deleted for some reasons and I lost all subscribers there. I was about to reach 2k subs. Anyways! Comment please! Purple you!💜💜