Left Behind

In the far away land of Orsh, there was a kingdom called Aphra. This kingdom is peaceful and has splendid sceneries, rich resources, surrounded by obedient people and ruled by a powerful king and queen with their adorable daughter Zamara.
Zamara is the most beautiful young maiden in the Kingdom of Orsh has ever seen. She has everything, she has a positive oulook in life. She loves everyone and was also loved by everyone especially her mom, and his friend Benny a hamster, a gift from the queen.
But all of the sudden everything went wrong, Zamara no longer a positive child for the queen passed away, she hated her father and blame him for her mom’s death. Zamara left the palace and hated everyone. She was been wanted by the royal guards as an order of King Rafael to find her and bring her back to the palace.  When she was found one of the men intended to shoot her, but it hits Benny.
When Zamara saw that her friend as bleeding she stopped and cried aloud. She felt her heart turned into pieces and all that she loves was been taken from her and no one left.  She yelled and cried as if the guards cover their ears. Zamara was angry and her heart was on fire that she could feel the heat flowing through her veins.
Suddenly her hands and foot got bigger and she got taller, something opened at her back. The people got afraid of her when they saw the princess turned into a dragon. She roared fire everywhere and the people run away.
When the news spread about the wrath of the dragon, the king immediately ordered to leave the place for the safety of everyone. When they reached the top of the mountain where they headed to, they saw the intense damage of the dragon. They don’t know where to go and ask for help, they almost loose hope but the king remembered his old friend who visited them ten years ago, who has a kingdom known as Hansfield.
The people of Aphra went there and the other kingdom warmly accepted them. Hansfield is located at the boarder of the vast land of Orsh. It is one of the nicest kingdoms in the world. King Baxter, the old friend of King Rafael has two sons, Prince Raven and Prince Eul who is twenty-one and ten years old.
Prince Raven is the first-born who is very skilled in fighting, was planning to get married this year, and has been courting Princess Jesel of Moniyan. But there isn’t any response to his offer yet because he first needs to finish the quest set by the King.
Prince Raven was ordered to go to the palace of Aphra to find the dragon and tame it to get the creature on their Kingdom’s side which will result to the said Kingdom be powerful. Even though it is dangerous to go there, he risked for he wanted to marry Princess Jesel whom he loved. He prepared himself along with his weapons to carry and journeyed for about a month without any prior break nor rest.
When he arrived at the kingdom, he looked around, but it was desolate. He walked toward the entrance of the palace and entered. It was the only building standing. The Prince saw the photos of the Royal Family sitting near where it used to be on the wall and remembered that he was once was there. And, the girl who is sitting on the lap of her mother is his first love who he has never seen for quite a long time.
As he walked, watching the surroundings, he heard something. He then went out and he was startled when he saw a giant dragon.
Said dragon advanced in on him and the Prince was scared and he pulled his enchanted sword. The dragon recognized the enchanted sword and went ballistic when the Prince ran. The Dragon came after him. The Prince climbed to the castle-side then waited for the right moment to pounce on the Dragon which he successfully disabled for the dragon has not seen his attack coming.
The dragon fell to its knees and gradually lost consciousness. It was the time for the Prince to chain the creature and deliver it to the King of Moniyan.
But he felt pity for the dragon and he took good care of it until it finally woke up and recovered. At first the dragon was afraid of prince Raven for he might kill her, but the prince showed love and care that’s why she fell in love.
Two years later, the dragon was fully recovered, the creature and Prince Raven became friends. The family of the Prince in Hansfield thought that he died also the Royal Family for its been a long time and he didn’t return. They assume that he didn’t survive in the creature.
When the prince decided to go back to Moniyan to report, he sayed goodbye to the dragon, he leaned upon the dragons forehead in a sign of affection, an underlying sense of dread for hes fallen in love with the dragon- a dragon, or is it?
The dragon glowed so bright it nearly blinded him and before his eyes the most beautiful lady stood where the dragon was once seated upon. He was aghast for he cannot believe what he just witnessed. He held his breath, as he witnesses an extraordinaire sight.
They have a conversation and they kissed each other. Finally, Prince Raven Brought Princess Zamara with him back to his kingdom to bring good news to her people and to her father who is waiting for his daughter.
When they arrived at Hansfield, the people were shocked that their prince brought an unknown lady after years of disappearance. When king Rafael heard the rumors, he immediately run to see the Prince. And before his eyes he saw her daughter, he hurriedly run and embrace his princess and his tears flowed. They held each other and apologize for everything and forgave each other.
Upon their arrival, King Baxter prepared a magnificent feast for the two in the evening. The people were happy that the Princess of Aphra is back. Also, in that night Prince Raven ask for the hand of the princess in her father and the King agreed. Princess Zamara wholeheartedly accepted him as her life companion. They live with and harmony and peace with their children and hamsters.