Holiday Blend

Part One
Kang Hani and Kim Seokjin

An unexpected visitor was standing outside Hani's apartment. It was a cold December night and the visitor knew that no one was going to recognize him.

He rang the doorbell over and over again.

Hani, who was fixing her hair for the party at Heejin's house, rolled her eyes in annoyance and stood up to get the door.

"Heejin, stop ringing the bell! It's annoying! I'm almost done getting ready." Hani shouted from inside her apartment.

As soon as she opened the door, a very happy-looking Kim Seokjin stood in front of her while holding out a bottle of champagne.

"Kim Chaebol? What the hell are you doing here?" Hani asked.

"Are you not happy to see me? I came here to celebrate New Year with you!" Seokjin answered, feigning hurt.

"And why the hell would we celebrate New Year together?" Hani's eyes widened in disbelief.

Seokjin ignored Hani's question with his own question about why Hani had make up on and was dressed unusually nice.

Hani explained, with her hand on her hips, that she was getting ready to join the Hans in celebrating New Year.

"Are you bringing something for them to eat? I can cook some pasta while you get ready!" Without waiting for Hani to reply, Jin made his way inside Hani's apartment.

To Hani's dismay, Jin started foraging the cupboards and shelves for pasta ingredients which even surprised the owner of the apartment.

"I had pasta ingredients? WHAT?" Hani asked in shock. Nothing was making sense.

Jin chose to ignore her and started chopping onions and garlic.

"Dude, I won't make it to the Han's party if you still cook! They won't mind if I just bring some white wine." Hani explained, trying to get Jin out of her kitchen.

Jin did not utter a word but just continued on with his cooking.

Hani was getting so annoyed about being brushed off so she stormed out of the kitchen, making sure to emphasize the sound of her stomping feet.

A few moments later, the smell of the pasta seduced her into the kitchen. Hani watched excitedly as Jin tossed the pasta on the wok.

"Wait, why am I getting so excited about his cooking? I didn't even give him permission! Snap out of it Hani!" Hani thought to herself

She went to the living room to take a deep breath and focus on what was happening. "I should tell him to just finish the pasta and leave."

As if on cue, Jin finished cooking and Hani found herself in a clean and spotless kitchen.

Hani was so confused.

"How did he clean up so fast?" Hani's thoughts were filled with questions.

"Kang Hani!" Jin called her. He was sitting on a chair and the pasta was on the dining table.

"I thought this was for the Hans?" Hani asked, utterly confused about everything that is happening.

Was she high on drugs or something?

Jin motioned her to sit on the chair opposite of him.

"Say ahh!" Jin said, trying to feed her some of the shrimps from the pasta.

"You put shrimp in the pasta?! Heejin and Jaejin are both deadly allergic to shrimp!" Hani told him.

"But wait... why are you feeding me as if I'm your girlfriend? I AM GETTING SO CONFUSED." Hani tousled her hair in frustration.

Jin just smiled in front of her, still offering her a piece of the shrimp.

Then her phone started ringing and Hani found herself in her bedroom, hair all messy, and her phone had a bunch of messages from Heejin asking her what she was going to wear for the company party next week

Fuck. It was a stupid dream.