Chapter 2

Shoutout to @no_up_yours_m8, He's a really good person. and wish him a happy birthday.

3rd Person POV:

We come back to see Rias looking at you, but she just walks away as she is talking with someone else.

Rias: Akeno, who was that?

Akeno: Who exactly?

Rias: The boy with Katase and Murayama.

Akeno: From what I heard was that his name is (Y/N) Dragneel. He's a new transfer student, in class 2-B, and a real cutie.~ Why does he interest you?

Rias: No reason, I was just curious. Checkmate.

Akeno: Oh I was trying to make it hard.

Rias: It's alright.

Then Rias takes her clothes off and headed to the shower and washes, but then she started thinking about you.

Rias: (Y/N) Dragneel. Just you are who?

Timeskip

We see (Y/N) now walking alone down the side of the school and sat down while eating his lunch.

(Y/N): It's still weird. I thought mom and dad said there isn't any magic in this world.

Then as he lay back against the wall, he pushed a secret button, and then he fell back and slide down a secret passage.

Timeskip

In a secret room, we see a group of girls all sitting together as they eat lunch together and we're talking about their somewhat say "activities".

???: So how was the day for you girls?

???: Nothing crazy, just the same old stuff with the guys being a bunch of horn-dogs.

???: Look who's talking, Katsuragi. You're no better than them.

Katsuragi: Yeah, but at least I-

Then they all hear a faint yelling as it starts to rise in volume and a wall raises and out from the secret passageway appears out small blond shota. He was a little dizzy and also started to rub his butt due to a hard landing.

(Y/N): Ooww, that hurt.

???: Hey, are you alright?

He looks up and see's one of the girls looking at him. He blushes a little when seeing the girl.