The Guiterists

Edgar and Roger

It was 1978, two boys Edgar and Roger decided to learn guiter. Edgar had a lot of thing to do besides learning guiter, he had to work in his dads garage, take care of his sick grandpa and so on. But  Roger had a lot of free time, his mother was dead and his dad was half-dead[very sick]. But his dad was very rich and he bought him the most amazing guiter. Roger was lazy, so he stopped learning guiter after only 2 weeks of practice. But he gavehis super awsome guiter to Edgar. Edger got motivated and tried his best to learn as much as possible. He continued learning from a guru the next 12 years...

After practicing insanely for 12 years, Edgar became one of the greatest guiterists in the country And Roger later became a rich businessman like his father. Both of them were still friends and they often visited each-other.

 Mark and Justin

It was 2045, two friends named mark and Justin decided to learn guiter. Both of them loved the instrument and knew that it requires time and hard-work to learn perfectly. So both of them started learning guiter. After 15 years, both of them were satisfied with their skill. 

2060. It was the year they got into music industry and after a few months everyone was amazed by their talent. But one year after they entered the industry, there came a company named "MFE"[Music For Everyone] that created a special guiter that comes with a specially designed hand glove, using which anyone can make play guiter amazingly without any experience. It was called G34. The company made an advertisement of G34 where they asked random strangers from the road to try out their new product and it turned out that they were able to create sounds that nobody ever heard before, even music critics were amazed by this new product called G34. But it's price was huge. 

Soon the big industries started to use G34 for their music...

Mark and Justin were out of the music industry only a year after they entered it. But that company dominated the music industry for the next 7 years until the price went down and G34 became a common toy that everyone used to play with.