The tides change

Your (POV)

You and Yuki try to rush and stop them but Kaname and Zero were to fast they had tousled and Zero knocked Kaname down pinning him to the ground by his throat and holding the bloody rose gun underneath his chin.

You both see they are squeezing each other's necks so tight they're drawing blood. "What's this about?" "Nothing" "tell them Zero." "No" "then I will" "NO! SHUT UP!!" You see Zero grip Kaname throat tighter.

All you girls can do is watch... Yuki looks at you terrified "go save Kaname... I think they heard us talking... I... I can't even look at Zero now..." You watch Yuki try to stop Zero by pushing him away Zero moves Kaname stands picks up Yuki and carries her to an unknown place. You stand awkward for a moment Zero looks at you... you can't take it so you run away. You run until you reach the fountain.

ZERO'S (POV)

Blasted girl running from me now I have to follow her... we need to talk only question is what do I say?... I walk slowly in the direction (y/n) went. As I walk I think Kaname words... so weird... I didn't feel as strongly as I would have... before (y/n)... I know... her feelings I accept them... but more I like them... I like her...

I started going faster to catch up to her... I need to see her and to hold her like I want to... drink her blood like I want to. I want to bite in to her pretty throat and drink her delicious warm blood... I'm ... so... thirsty!

I found her slumped over the fountain... crying. I walked up to her pulled her close and put her face in my chest. After awhile she stopped "I don't want to live anymore... I can't I will never be happy... I'll be so lonely..." "you sure?" "Yes..." "why?" She stayed silent but then a few moments later she spoke quietly "the one I want... wants her... He will never want me..." "are you 100% sure?" "I don't know anymore..."

I lifted her face looked deep into her eyes and leaned forward "I'm going to do something I should have done... The day in the hospital before Yuki pushed me." I leaned forward more looked at her lips and I kissed her.

YOUR (POV)

HE.. HE'S KISSING YOU!!!! But.. but why????? He loves Yuki... not you so why??? Is he trying to make you feel like a fool? Suddenly the kiss ends, his head falls in the crook of your neck, and he speaks "need... need blood" "drink my blood Zero... drink my blood..." With no hesitation he licks your neck and bites.

You can feel the blood leaving your body. You don't know why but this situation feels so... right. He stops looks at you and speaks "do you need blood?" "I have but blood tablets are enough..." Zero bites his wrist and thrusts his wrist at you. Your thirst gets the better of you... you drink feeling the parchedness dissappear and his feelings flow into you.

You notice his feelings for Yuki slowly started shrinking... and for you they grew... He was feeling lost but he knew he wanted you and her... You stopped and stared at him... He looked at you.. Both of you had blood on your face...

ZERO (POV)

I stare at my blood on her face then I lean forward and lick it off. She blushes... so CUTE! I can't control my urges... I wipe her blood on my sleve. I look her in the eyes, lean and whisper in her ear "I want to do something is that ok?"

"Uh uh o-ok..."

I move back place my forehead on hers and put my nose on hers I feel the heat from her cheeks. I put my hands around her waist put her in lap then I kiss her, After the initial shock her eyes gently close. After a few seconds I part her lips with my tounge, she moaned a bit I started slowly putting my tounge in her mouth and exploring, her little moans proved she was enjoying it.

After a few minutes I hear footsteps and stop the kiss she looks dazed, and her lips are puffy and pink. After the footsteps I see Yuki and Kaname.. but Yuki wasn't human... she's a... pureblood. I pointed my gun at Kaname but Yuki put herself in my way "Zero! This man.. he's... he's my brother" she slumps in Kaname's arms. "If she had truly been born my sister I'd be happy" "what?" Without another word he walked away holding Yuki.

(Y/n) looks embarrassed gets up and tries to run from me but I jump up grab her waist and won't let her go. I pull her close to me. "I won't let you go... I can't" (y/n) turned and looked at me pained. "You know you want Yuki... not me..." she started to cry, she tried to speak but I twisted her body towards me pulled her closer and kissed her.

She blushed and when I pulled away she slowly opened her eyes looking dazed and suprised. "NO!" She closed her eyes refusing to look at me and she pounder my chest. "You love her not me!" "Maybe... maybe not..." "what?" She lifted her now teary face to mine.

I lifted her to my height and her legs dangled I put my forehead against hers and looked on her lovely eyes. "I realize my feelings now..." "wha..." "shhh don't speak I'll do the talking." "O-okay..." "after the moment I found out your feelings through your blood I started thinking..... I thought of what I thought of you....... what I felt for you..."

After a long pause I spoke again "I found an answer...I love you."