Plants vs Zombies (A story of friendship)

Wall-nut's P.O.V

We were getting ready for the game. Ready to beat up those measly zombies. Peashooter was raving on about how in the last game he beat a bucket head zombie single-handedly. Pft. Big deal. Squash was squishing my victory cupcakes. Hey, my cup cakes!!! Sunflower was going on about 'Make sure you treat those zombies nicely'. Hello they eat us!

Oh, I have been to busy introducing everyone else when I should be introducing tho one and only ME!!! I am Wall-nut. Yes, the one who gets eaten by countless zombies and ends up having to have stitches thousands of times each day. Stupid zombies...

Repeater shouted "The game starts in 5 minutes and you aren't done preparing, Wall-nut!" I sighed. "Yes, Commando Pea"

Regular Zombie's P.O.V

Yet another game, lost. Sigh. Yet another time I have to stick my head back on. We zombies are smarter then you think you know. We know that 1+1=11 and 2+2=22. It's simple math! But those plants are stronger then us. WAY STRONGER!!! We have (well, will have) the brains and the plants (already have) the strength.

Dancing Zombie was breaking moves down on the dance floor with his 4 friends, Backup Dancers. I tried out to be a Backup Dancer, but noooo I was to 'Last Year'. So here I am being a Regular Zombie. Double Sigh. With no friends. Or family.

"Time to play ball!" shouted the Football Zombie.