CHAPTER 1 : THE MISSION

No one's POV :

Boboiboy and friends have received a new mission, they need to go to this planet called " PLANET NETFLIX ".
Kokoci ask them to went to that planet and took a power sphere and bring it to the TAPOPS station.

" Do we have to go? ". Gopal ask with a boring face.

" What do you say, Gopal!!!??? ". Laksama said with his angry tone with his red skin.

" Um... Nothing, Sir! ". Gopal sweetdrop.

" Then what are you waiting for?! Go Now!!! ". Laksama said as he drag everyone and throw them into the rocket.

" huhuhu... My ass hurts so bad... ".
Gopal said with a tears.

" Shut up! It's your fault!!! ". Fang said .

* Arguing *

" Both of you, shut up! ". Ying finally open her mouth and that makes Fang and Gopal death glare at each other.

While Boboiboy and Yaya stares at each other for a minute. Ying saw that
and started smirking while Fang and Gopal still death glare at each other.

" Yaya, who are you staring at? ". Ying smirked.

" I'm not staring at anyone! I'm just thinking about something!!! ". Yaya
look away from Boboiboy's face make they loose their eyes contact.

" Are you sure? ". Ying smirk.

" Ying!!! ". Yaya blush hard and that makes boboiboy blush too.

Boboiboy's POV :

What the heck!? Why I'm I blushing!?
She is so cute when she blush!!! I need to change this topic before my face heating up.

" Hey, we arrived at Planet Netflix! ". I said with a nervous smile.

" You're right! Let's get ready! ". Yaya said coz she's trying to change the topic.

" Yeesh! ". Ying started to disappointed at them. Well, she really ship them both but she need to work hard with it.

" Fiuhhh... Let's get ready, guys! ". Boboiboy said.

No one's POV :

As they arrived at the planet Netflix, they went in this town called Flixten town.

" This town is big so we need to split up! ". Boboiboy said

Suddenly, Ying just figured out something really good.

" Okay then, Gopal. You went on that side. Boboiboy and Yaya went that side while me and fang went this side ". Ying said with a smirk.

Everyone agreed except for Boboiboy and Yaya...

" But Ying... ". Yaya tried to change partners but Ying cut her words.

" No buts! Bye, enjoy you two lovebirds!~ ". Ying pull Fang's hand and smirked at Boboiboy and Yaya.

" Bye, guys ~ ". Gopal smirked and started to run. And you guys know he's very hungry now so he's bout to buy some food at that town... .

* They both blush at the same time *

The things started to get more awkward, both of them didn't even say a word. Utill...

" Um... We should probably find the power sphere... ". Yaya started to open her mouth.

" Yah... ". Boboiboy said

" What are we waiting for? Let's go! ".
Boboiboy started pulling yaya's hand and went to search the power sphere.

Yaya was shocked, she started to blush. But she's actually enjoying it ~

( Is that a great start, guys? Well, let me know if it's great!😄 I'll make Chapter 2 later coz I need more ideas.
Stay tuned for more chapters!😆 )