CHAPTER 2 : KIDNAPED

No one's POV :

As they went into that town , they both accidentally split up.

Boboiboy's POV :

Oh no, I accidentally pull Yaya to hard, she might be at the back.
I need to find her before something bad happens to her.

While Yaya...

Yaya's POV :

Where .... am I? Where is Boboiboy?
Where is he...? I'm so scared... Maybe
I can asked some of the aliens in this town. I hope they're nice...

"Umm... Excuse me... Have you seen a guy with an orange cap over here just now?" Yaya asked a group of mask aliens with a shy look.

"I'm sorry but we haven't seen that orange cap guy over here but we do
saw a cute pink hijab girl now" One of the mask alien member just open his mouth.

"W-what...?" Yaya said with s scared look.

"R u lost, cutie? It's ok, we can help u with it..." The second one said with a smirk on his face.

"H-help....me..." Yaya can't scream coz one of the mask alien just cover her mouth with his arm.

***********************************

Yaya's POV :

"W-where am I...?"Yaya's hands is literally get tied up. "Hey!!! Is anyone there!!!??? Help Me!!!!!"

But no one heard her. She was in a dark room. Suddenly...

***********************************

( Sorry for not doing this chapter late. My mom just took away my phone from meh, I have a new phone now so I only used this phone sometimes but its ok, I will still continue this chapter! Anyway, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I just do it for fun😅 And sorry if this story isn't that interesting 😅😅 )

"PLANET NETFLIX"
Ik its weird, coz it just popped in ma mind 😂

***********************************