FILES

[FILE 30271]
[MIN YOONGI]
• PHOTO: SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE

Born Min Yoon-gi, in Daegu on March 3rd, 1993, Yoongi is known for his notorious gang in Daegu province

Born Min Yoon-gi, in Daegu on March 3rd, 1993, Yoongi is known for his notorious gang in Daegu province. He is part of the SK mafia scene, as proven by ex-mafia members. His bounty is currently skyrocketing, we cannot point an exact amount at this time. He is known to be ruthless and will kill anybody if necessary. The rest of his gang is currently unknown, but we are assuming he is associated with Jeju Island's unit. This is all we know of this man as of now.

[FILE 30278]
[RM]

Nothing is known of this man at the moment.
His data is wiped clean, but we speculate he is associated with Min Yoon-Gi (Daegu Unit) and the leader of the Ilsan-gu Unit, who is unknown at the moment. We have seen his notorious RM sign on many screens around the globe, we will assume he is a very smart man who hacks for his enjoyment.

[FILE 30283]
[JIMIN]
• PHOTO: BUSAN NATIONAL DANCE LEAGUE (2018)

This man has been encountered before by Busan and Seoul police, but has quickly dodged arrests due to his flexibility

This man has been encountered before by Busan and Seoul police, but has quickly dodged arrests due to his flexibility. We believe this is Park Jimin of Busan, who was a famous dancer before he got involved in criminal activity. He is active in the Seoul scene as of now, but he has not been seen in Busan so far. He is acquainted with Min Yoon-gi of the Daegu unit, and Jung Eun-ji of the Busan Unit.

- lots of triggering topics. this is the mafia goddammit, what you expect? (such as violence, death, yeah.)
- smut.
- escalates quickly?
- planning on making this slightly interactive, so people can help yoongi/jimin/namjoon/etc. on missions and make sure they don't get caught. i'm a small creator and i don't know how this will work out, but it's just a little test run!
- good luck!