Chapter 13

Thank you guys for 500 reads! It means a lot to me and I want you guys to know I have a lot planned.

Everyone currently was sitting inside a truck with dead fish inside. We were driving to a spot that little nobody was taking us too.

I was leaning my back into Deckard's chest and sometimes looking up to him.

"And why are we traveling like this again?" Roman said throwing his hands up in frustration. I understood why though, the truck smelt horrible. I hated fish and being surrounded by it made me want to hurl.

"Because Dom took God's Eye, so we need to stay off the grid," Tej explained to us which made me huff in frustration. "This is so dumb," I pouted like a child. I heard Deckard chuckle behind me making my pouting face to disappear and a smile to take over.

"But like this?" Roman said outraged by the whole thing. When we were first told he didn't like it but still did it. Now he wanted outside as soon as possible.

The back of the truck door opened giving us the same smell of fish.

People were cutting up fish and such.

"Look here, man. Before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you. What are we doing here?" Roman said exiting the truck first and everyone followed.

Deckard's fingers were interlocked with mine as we walked side by side.

"That's a good question, Roman." Little nobody said glancing back at Roman then stoping in front of a large metal door. "Let me show you."

Yellow lights started flashing alerting us the door was opening. The door opened revealed a shop full of cars making my jaw drop.

"Oh, Little nobody your on my friend list," I said looking at all the cars in awe.

"Welcome to our new base of operations," Little nobody said extending arms out motioning to the huge room.

It was at least the size of a warehouse. Car's were stacked on platforms and I saw a few that caught my eyes. 65 Ford Mustang, 77 Ford F-150, 2015 Ford Fiesta ST RX43. I could tune those up and get them ready.

"No, seriously. What is this place?" Letty said making me smile. "This is heaven," Tej said making me giggle. "You can say that again," I said continuing to observe the room.

"It's the agency garage. They call it the toy shop." Luke told everyone making me nod. "Name matches it quite well," I said.

I started walking towards the 65 Ford Mustang and checking the hood. "Deck, you think I could get this to 1400 hp?" I ask looking at him. He smiles "Of course you could. You're the best mechanic I know." Deckard says making me smile and go on my tippy toes and kiss him.

I pull away and look around to find Little nobody. I spot him and call him over.

"Ya, what do you need?" He asks with a polite smile. "Okay, so I want this. I'm going to need Roush Yates 410 cubic inch Ford V8 engine, Garrett Twin Turbos, Switzer Dynamics Intake Manifold, Motec M150 ECU. You get all that?" I said to him and he nodded and walked off.

I turned back to Deckard to see a smug smile plastered on his face. "What are you smiling about you gremlin?" I mock him and he starts showing his pearly whites. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "I was enjoying my wife commanding grown men around. It was attractive." He said and I smiled and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss then I pulled away.

"Go find your car then bring it over," I told him and he nodded. He put me down and I took a seat at a stool letting my thoughts take over.

I observed the entire room just in amazement that this was even real. It was astonishing that the agency even had this.