2....moving..😢😢

Its 31 December and we have to move ...im so sad....now we have to move .Life is horrible to me "li hate my life,ahhh!"i screamed.My mom came in and asked "what now?"

"Mom life  treats me like a scumbag....i hate this shit..i...i didnt even want to move.!" I screamed

Mom:"Look at me..it actually wasnt for me to decide .i too didnt wanna  move .But..just try to understand.

Me:"fine..okay then.

Mom:"i heard there is a dog that you will like i know you love dogs...

Me:"okay.i guess we could work with that..

We all started packing and after alot of driving around we got at the home and the dog...isnt so friendly...unfortunately..but mom said  that we'll get used to eachother and that it takes time.my mom is very wise.

We packed our stuff into our rooms we chatted and even did some activities and i am not so sad any more ..one thing thats gonna bother me and that ill not get used to is here is no friends and this neighbourhood is still "so yeah.. i guess ill play with a dog or sit in home and keep MYSELFFFF busy"

Mom:"i guess so"

I take a walk around the neighbor hood and saw a park...full of kids and tried to talk to them.unfortunately they are rude and someone even touched me ...i ran home and started crying and saying that i didnt wanna live here...i cried myself to bed.Because its school tomorrow ..yay !