PROLOGUE

Sa buhay ng isang tao, may kanya kanya tayong kwento-masaya, Malungkot, Magulo, May kulang, May hindi makuntento, at Mapagpanggap.

There are so many reasons behind WHAT's, WHY's, WHEN, and HOW's.

May mga taong di marunong makuntento, mga taong pinipiling tikom ang bibig, mga taong nananahimik, mga taong ayaw madamay, at mga taong inaagawan ng karapatang mabuhay.

We have this world full of lie's, full of sicrets and mystery, but all of us sharing with this.

Some people have this urge that they dont want to live any more,they dont want to be alone and misserable, realizing why they born for?, accusing their selves for mistakes, and why they need to feel unhappy...but in the end we choose to live with this, accept and continue life then we're now building our own reasons for our life sake's, mga rason para maging matapang, lumaban, bumawi, love and to be loved, and lastly to choose and to be choosen.

Bliss and sorrow two words to define love, we have so much lessons to be learned but sometimes it make us a threat "magpaubaya o ipaglaban".

It make us happy but it will make us cry emotionally...panandaliang saya pero aagawin din ng tadhana, may mang iiwan at maiiwan.

Sometimes "love" can make us blind litterally but meaningful...sometimes it make us stupid to make mistakes and to choose...were going to hurt and hurting...it give us pain that will cracked our heart and happiness that  make us full again.

It was understandable and unconditionally but it's have an ending maybe tragic or happy ending...

Because of mistakes and reasons i admit to my self that i was born to fight for the MISSERABLES.