Chapter 46 - •Tragic Love Story•

Happy birthday to the one of my supportive reader @dingdong642..may you bless God always..love you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Continuation of her Inner self's dream~

It took me months to discover and control this new but powerful magic I possess..The Legendary Powerful Magic..The Legendary Golden Lux Magic..

I don't know what's happening outside my body but I know that there's something dangerous things that they're doing..I don't know how many days or months have past outside my body but..all I know is..I'll be coming soon..

I feel it's new aura and enegry in my soul..I feel it's strong pressure..

Feeling ko ang lakas lakas ko..di ako makaramdam ng pagod..all I feel is this strong power I have.

At ngayon nasa ilalim ako ng puno nakasilong at nag memeditate..

Of course I need to relax for me to be able to control the whole power I possess..

"Handa ka na bang makipag bakbakan sa labas?" Nakangising sabi ni Azul..

Kahit nakapikit ako nararamdaman kong nakangisi ito ngayon sakin..

Nanatili parin akong nakapikit..nang maramdaman ko ang papalayong prisensya niya..tssk buti naman..

Bigla ko nalang iminulat ang mata ko at nakita ang isang dagger na nakastop malapit sa mukha ko..

Bugla kong kinumpas ang kamay ko at bumalik ito sa may ari..

"Woooaaa..woaaaaa easy easy..." sabi nito ng makitang nasa taas nito ang dagger at nakatarak sa sinasandalang puno..

Napangisi ako..bigla nalang siyang nagpalabas ng napakaraming daggers at iniamba lahat ng ito sakin...

Bigla akong nagpailag-ilag sa mga papuntang daggers sakin at halos lumiyad at napatumbling pa ako..

I'll not going use my powers with Azul's childish play..my gosh he's so childish bagay talaga siyang bantay kay baby girl..

Ghaaad..I really miss my baby girl...kamusta na kaya siya..sana inaalagaan siya ni Sairra..

"Stop with your childish acts Azul..I'm concentrating and you just distract me..you moron.."  galit na sigaw ko sakanya..

Relax Sierra..Relax..

Nakita ko itong bumungisngis kaya't bumalik ako sa kinauupuan ko kanina but di na ako nag meditate sumadal lang ako tsaka pinagmasdan ang paligid..

Napapikit ako at dinama ang sariwang hangin na aking nalalanghap..

Kamusta na kaya si Heneral?

I miss him so much..

Di ko magawang magalit sakanya kasi mas lamang ang pagmamahal na nadarama ko sakanya.

Oo nasaktan niya nga ako ngunit kung nakaramdam man ako ng galit noon di rin naman nagtagal.. di ko matiis yun eh..mahal na mahal ko iyon..

Sana nga ay hindi na siya tuluyang nagpa-akit sa alindog ng malanding iyon..ako mismo ang gagawa ng paraan at gagawin siyang abo..

Di ko rin magawang magalit sa mga kaibigan ko..siguro ay nagawa lang nila iyon dahil ayaw nilang masaktan ako pag nalaman ko..

But past is past..nangyari na..di na mababago..ang dapat na isipin ko ngayon ay ang kasalukuyan at mga mangyayari sa hinaharap..

"Sierra..." napamulat ako ng marinig ko ang boses niya..

"Yes..father.." sabi ko dito..

"I have a mission on you" sabi nito..nagulat ako sa sinabi nito..Mission?

"What is it father?" Tanong ko dito..

"I'm going to gave you a temporary body to do this mission..I'll only gave you a week to accomplish the task i gave..that is to find the Lux Dragon of yours and the Lux fairy..it will be found in the Hallow Death Cave..you need to get their trust and bring them here..they're a big help for the upcoming war..Remember, it was the illusion cave that the General of yours gave a task on you..it was the cave so you must find it and bring them here..Goodluck my Child gave this world the peaceful place that it desire..gave those people a world that they deserve to have..gave them the kind of world they want.." sabi nito..nakaka gaan sa pakiramdam ang mga sinabi niya..

"I'd be honor..Father.." sabi ko dito..

"I'm so proud of you my Child..this world is so lucky to have a strong, brave, kind and beautiful Hero like you..you'll be written in every story of book as an historic Hero..As The Return of the Legendary.." sabi nito..

Kaya't mas lalo akong napangiti..

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" Tanong nito..

Kahit na boses lang nito ang naririnig ko I feel contented..marinig lang ang boses nito ay napaka gaan na sa pakiramdam.

"Will you?" Gulat na tanong ko..

"Yes.." sabi nito..

"I'd be honor to hear that" nakangiting sabi ko dito..

"One day..there's this beautiful woman that has a really strong and brave heart..she was the strongest hunter among their tribe..even those male species can't surpass her skills in hunting..many of them was amaze on her..some of them tried to court this girl but no one succeed, then one day while hunting she is the very first human who discover the Tree of eternal love..she saw this man under in the said tree..she fell love at first sight seeing the man..he was a perfect defenition of God..and the man also fell inlove with the beautiful lady..but he knows that he can't fall inlove with her but he did it was his biggest punishment if he disobey it..'not marrying a human' is the forbidden rule but he gave in..he disobey it and marry the beautiful maiden..a years later.she gave birth to a lovely baby boy..but something terrible happened..the tribe where the girl lives in attacked them..all they know that this man manipulate their strongest hunter so they decided to kill the man but the lady midst them..she gave her child to it's father..'he should not kill someone' thats the second rule of him..her tribe wants to kill the man and tell her that they'll bring her and her child but she reject them and fight for her family..her tribe got mad and attack the man they even take the baby in his arms..they made him kneel on them and beg for it's life but for the very first place the man is mute he became mute when he fell inlove..they we're about to stab the man but she made her body a shield not to hurt the man she loved in her whole life..the girl promise that she'll comeback in different body and different personality but not to forget the beats in their hearts that she'll forever bring until she reincarnated..he promise to wait for her..but when she was reincarnated she can't even remember him..she even don't know him..but her heart does..and now she was being controlled by an enemy and the man is so hurt seeing her being manipulated by others..do you want to know who are they? I don't think so because I know for now that you already know who are they.." napaiyak ako sa sinabi nito..oh gosh..

What a Tragic Love Story they have..

Why does it breaks my heart..

Why does it gives me a big impact..

Why does it gives me a lot of pain..

I'm Sorry!!

_________________________________________________

Ano kaya pa ng utak?

Nakakalito na ba?

Sorry for the very late update..i know na naghihintay talaga kayo sa update ko kaya't pagbibigyan ko kayo ngayon..

And sorry din sa mga wrong typos, spellings and grammars..hope you understand..

And lastly..

Please Vote, Comment for some feedbacks or opinions on the updated part and of course follow me on my account..

Thank you..

Love you all..❤

Ms. Winter Rose