Chapter 2

Dans p.o.v

I left school early again. It's not like there was much point in me being there anyway...I just couldn't stay focused.

I was walking down the alleyway near one of the local high schools, when I spotted someone collapsed on the floor. I wasn't sure what to do - I mean I knew I should help them but I didn't know who they were. I cautiously walked towards the person slowly, as I got closer I noticed that he was in a school uniform. He had injuries that looked horrific; I couldn't leave him here alone.

Luckily, my house was only 5 minutes away from here so I carefully picked up the fragile looking boy and carried him to my house.

Maybe I should have just left him but some part of me wanted to care for him. When we reached my house, I carried him into the living room and lay him down on the couch. Times like this make me glad my parents are rarely ever home.

I sat staring at him taking in as much of him as possible. He had soft looking ebony hair that swept across his forehead, he had pale skin and lips that just...
No stop it Dan! You're not getting feelings for a stranger!

My thoughts were interrupted by him taking a shaky breath and his eyes gradually opening. For a few moments I gazed into his beautiful blue eyes before realising what I was doing.

He coughed awkwardly, breaking the silence.

"Where am I?" He asked confused.