Chapter 22- The most awaited Day👩‍❤️‍👨

Hey guys, I'm back with a long update. I am so sorry for the long break, I didn't think it will be this long. LOL hope you enjoy the new chapters! I love you all!

His gaze met mine, but I quickly turned around and walked to the back office. I grabbed my phone and tried to call the DJ if he could meet me somewhere else and perhaps earlier than 7 PM so I could leave the gallery right at this moment. In my dismay, the man didn't pick up, so I texted him instead.

{Hey, can we meet somewhere else and maybe earlier? Like right now? I'm sorry for the sudden change}

I was surprised I got a text back in a second while the call was ignored...

{Sure Y/N, I'm actually at the gallery shop now, shall we just go somewhere else?}

My eyes widen with the fact that he is already in the vicinity, I have to get him quick and go somewhere else so I can avoid my unexpected visitor, Kim Taehyung...

{Oh cool, what are you wearing? I'll pick you up outside}

{I'm wearing a hoodie and I brought my camera with me; I think the camera would be the best description of myself tonight xX}

{Great! I'm coming now, see you!}

As soon as I get his message, I did a little bit of my make-up retouched and sprayed some perfume and headed to the exit. However, unfortunately, before I manage to escape someone called my name...

"Y/N! Hey...

I turned around to the direction where the voice came from, and I froze when I realized that it was Taehyung... "fuck this" but I have no choice but to pretend that I'm happy to see him. So, I walk towards his direction and got closer...

"Hi Taehyung, when did you get here?" I timidly asked while he also walks to me closer

"Just a couple of minutes ago, it looks like you're in a hurry, are you leaving now? He asked

I was stoned, my brain can't manage to unpack what he said.

"Uhmm.. yeah, I actually need to leave. Important business...

"Oh, I see...

He replied calmly and turned to one of the artworks beside him. I got the chance to look at him and examine his whole being from head to toe till my eyes crossed with what's on his shoulder. It was an old vintage-looking camera that looked so familiar to me when I realized something and connected all the dots... I couldn't believe this, the DJ is no other than him, I was so shocked and ended up speechless. I just stood beside him stoned and looked at him straight to his face.

"Taehyung... is all I can utter at this moment then he faced me

He looked at me in the eyes so intently, and he walked closer. I can read by his facial expression that he knew what is going on in my mind. All I can hear at this moment is my fast heart beating, I could have a heart attack in a second. My eyes left him and stared at the camera in front of me, I was becoming emotional when he started to speak...

"I'm guessing it's the right time that we meet each other, we've waited for this for 4 damn years...

When he said those words, I tried so hard not to let my tears fell, this kind of moment was just in my imagination before but now it is really happening. And my stupid brain just stopped functioning letting my heart do the work. While my heart is too naïve to handle this kind of shit, so I ended up looking like a stupid cat in from of him that can't even speak.

He let out a slight chuckle when he didn't hear any response from me. That boxy smile and deep eyes, I missed that so much.

"Let's go...