Chapter 16: Official

"Jennie, can you be my girlfriend?" His eyes are sparkling as he is waiting for my answer

"Jennie, can you be my girlfriend?" His eyes are sparkling as he is waiting for my answer. However, I'm shocked and can't even move.

Of course I have the answer but, I can't say it. He will be hurt and I don't want that. Alex is my friend, and if I could just like him, I really will. If I can teach my heart to like him, then I won't waste my time following a man who somehow forgot me, I won't hear Taehyung's hurtful words on me, and I won't reach for I man that I can't even reach.

But our mind can't control our hearts so I'm still head over heels for Taehyung.

"Jennie, what's your answer?" He said and held my hand that was on the table. His emotion looks like he's really confident that makes me more nervous. If he's hesitating, then it won't be hard to reject him. But based on his looks, he thinks that I like him too.

"Alex... I-I," Damn, I can't really say it. I can't even look at his eyes. Alex is just perfect, but I'm falling for another man. "What, Jennie?"

"A-alex, I think you're going too fast," I said and looked down. His face didn't even changed, he's still smiling with a positive aura. "So... do you want to take it slow? Then let's take it slow! Jennie, I'll can date you everyday, give you flowers everyday, or give anything you want! I can do anything for you."

I almost swallowed all of my saliva because of what he said. He's not getting me... "Alex, it's not like that—"

"I'm really glad that you're not like those girls that are hard-to-get, I even like you more now." I pretended being straight-faced on him while in fact I'm about to flinch. I just ate the pasta and didn't mind it. He is eating merrily while I'm hesitating to take bites.

I just took a sigh.

"Jennie! You won't believe this! Our relationship is now official!" Rosé is so happy to tell me this through the phone. I can even hear her jumping because of the loud sound. I'm happy for her and Lisa. "When is the announcement?"

However, I'm here on my hotel after that stressing date. "It will be later at vmk's gig! Jimin and Jungkook will announce it! My gosh unnie I'm happy and nervous at the same time!" I really hope fans won't hate Rosé and Lisa. She sent a link to me that says it all.

 She sent a link to me that says it all