CHAPTER:9

Kidnapped

Emma's POV:

I struggled against the firm grip as fears of being kidnapped or worse being killed were rising inside me. The hand clamping my mouth was still there and the person who was holding me was in no hurry as he stood there while holding me firmly and then finally an idea struck my mind and I bite the hand that was on my mouth with all my force as I turned around, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me trying to held the cry of pain. The person was none other than Xavier. I glared at him while he smiled sheepishly.

"Terrified? Weren't you?" He smirked
"Go to hell" I said as I got into my car and started driving but in the rearview mirror, I could see him laughing.

When I reached home it was half-past seven almost time to go to bed if I don't want a milk bath again. I haven't eaten anything since lunch I was hungry and as a cue, my stomach grumbled I sighed as I went to the kitchen and found a pizza box on the table with a paper on top of it which read:

  "I wasn't in the mood to cook soo instead I ordered pizza it is yours as I've eaten mine. I'm out for a walk and will be back before eight".
Your only big brother
Louis.

Since when did Louis start going for a walk I thought opening the pizza box but all thoughts went out of my mind as I inhaled the smell of the pizza in front of me was one half of pepperoni pizza one of my favourite flavours. The pizza was soo delicious that I ate my complete half. After finishing it I decided to go to bed because I was feeling a little bit more sleepy than usual but when I went to my room there was a weird smell inside which made me dizzy.

I don't know what the weird smell was but it was making it hard for me to even stand properly. My eyes started to become heavy and I was about to turn to go out of my room when a hand came from behind me and a cloth was pressed on my nose I panicked as I thought of being kidnapped and inhaled its scent. The last thing I remember was falling in someone's strong arms and then darkness consumed me.

              ***********************
A/N:
   Hey guys! Soo here is an update a really short one I know but it's kinda filler chapter as the story would take a new turn from here. I've planned to update in the near future
And also that please vote and comment it'll encourage me to write more.
Bye😊

Love-xNotThatDorkx❤