Chapter 2

Moody drew a flask from his cloak. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Harry's eyes went wide and he shook his head.

"No! Absolutely not!" He shouted and Olivia laid her hand on his shoulder.

Hermione sighed as she looked at Harry. "I told you he'd take it well." Olivia huffed out a small laugh.

"If you think I'm going to let people risk their lives for me--" Ron cut Harry off and Olivia took her hand off his shoulder.

"Never done that before, have we?" 

Harry looked at the three with a bit if disbelief. "This is different. Taking that. Becoming me -- no." Olivia looked at her brother and he could see that there was no worry.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate."

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever." Olivia giggled at that and Fred smiled over to her.

"Everyone here's of age, Potter," Mad-Eye looked over to Olivia and she smiled. "And they've all agreed to take the risk."

"Technically, I've been coerced." He turned to Harry and extended his hand. "Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. I've always been a huge admirer."

"Nip it, Mundungus! All right, Granger, Snape, as discussed." Olivia grabbed Harry's hands as Hermione grabbed a tuft of Harry's hair and yanked.

Olivia let go of Harry's hands. "Blimey, Hermione!" He rubbed where Hermione yanked out his hair.

"Straight in here, if you please." Moody held out the flask, un-stoppered now. The potion inside began to spit forth smoke. He handed it to George.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like goblin piss." George makes a face before taking a drink.

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Moody's eye rotated menacingly onto Fred.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." Fred took the flask from George, followed by Ron, Hermione, Fleur and a less than overjoyed Mundungus. Harry looked over to Olivia and she smiled.

Mad-Eye looked over where Harry was looking at. "They would go after the Harry Potter that his sister is with." 

Mad-Eye then scowled as the potion trickling past his lips and seconds later. His features, like those of the others, began to bubble like hot wax. As the transformation completed, seven Harry Potters stood in the tiny kitchen.

"Wow -- we're identical!" The twins exclaimed and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Not yet you aren't." Moody pulled the ties on the sack and pulled out seven identical outfits.

"Don't have something a bit more sporty, do you?" George asked and Fred nodded along with his brother. Olivia leaned on the real Harry Potter.

"Yes, don't fancy this color at all."

"Fancy this: You're not you, so shut it and strip." He turned to the sibling, but talked to Harry. "You'll need to change too, Potter."

Harry, a bit self-consciously, began to strip down. The others, meanwhile, appeared unconcerned to be exposing Harry's body.

"Bill, look away -- I'm 'ideous." Fleur said and Olivia giggled and Harry blushed brightly.

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo." Ron smirked and Olivia started creaking up. 

Hermione almost went tumbling and Olivia caught her. "Harry, your eyesight really is awful." Hermione told him as Olivia helped her get her balance back.