🔍The Dentist🦷

"But Joel, I don't want to go. They are going to take my teeth out." Lily exclaimed looking at her eldest brother from the back seat of the car.

"Lily, Sweetie, they are not going to take your teeth out. They are just going to clean them." Joel said and smiled sadly.

"But I do that everyday, by myself!" Lily whined. Joel looked into the rearview mirror as he pulled up into the boys school pick up lane and got the boys. After 3 minutes of Olly and Jackson fighting over the front seat Jackson won so Olly got back in the back seat with Lily and Sam.

"What's wrong Lily?" Sam asked.

"She's mad cause I'm making her go to the dentist." Joel said.

"I'm not mad, I'm scared." She said whispering the last part. The four boys looked at her sadly.

"Don't worry Lils, the dentist is not going to hurt you." Jackson said.

"Yes he will, he is going to rip my teeth out." Lily said, her eyes filling up with tears. Olly pulled her into his side, hugging her.

Joel pulled up into the dentist parking lot and got everyone out. Lily held onto Jackson's and Sam's hands as they walked in. Joel signed her in as the five siblings sat in the waiting room. "They said they'll call her back in about five minutes." Joel told the boys who nodded at his words. "Joel can Jaxy and Sammy come back there with me?" Lily asked. Joel nodded smiling.

"Lily Cooper!" The lady said. Lily took a deep breath and grabbed Jackson's and Sam's hands and she dragged the boys back. The boys took a seat on the bench as the lady lead Lily to one of the chairs. Lily sat in the chair and then the lady wrapped a napkin thing around her neck. "Okay Sweetie stay right here and I'm going to go get Dr. Campbell so he can clean your teeth." The lady said after she looked in Lily's mouth. She got up and walked into the Doctors office.

Dr. Campbell walked out and grabbed one of his masks, putting it on, then sitting next to her.

"Hey you're a cat!" Lily said then giggled. "Why yes I am." He said then tapped her nose. "Now open your mouth for me please." He said. Lily opened her mouth and let him clean her teeth.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Well you are all done." He said, handing her a bag full with stuff. Lily smiled and got out of the chair walking over to Jackson and Sam. She grabbed their hands dragging them back out to the lobby, Joel looked up from his phone.

"All done?" He asked if them. They nodded then smiled. "My teeth are all pretty now and he was a cat." She said making Joel and Olly grin. "A cat really?" Joel asked knowing about the mask he liked to wear for the younger kids. She nodded as they walked out of the office and everyone got into the car.

By the time the Cooper family got home the boys were covered in smiley face stickers. Joel looked in the backseat and laughed, the boys looked ticked off and Lily was asleep snuggled up to Jackson, smiling.

"Never trust Lily boys." Joel said as they walked into the house, Jackson carrying Lily and placing her on the couch.

"Come on, I'll see if I can use some warm water to get the stickers off." Joel said, knowing about how the stickers were hard to get off. The boys followed their brother into the kitchen and he got all the stickers off. Lily woke up and yawned. "Well Lils did you have fun putting stickers on your brothers?" Joel asked.

"I made them pretty." She said grinning. The boys looked at her, their mouths slightly a gap.

"You better run." they said. Lily got off the couch and started running.

Yeah, maybe the dentist was fun after all.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and vote! 💕💕💕